#1 · (Edited)
Ridick's Stunt/BS thread

Aloha!!!!

This is my stunt riding journal.

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#171 ·
So how you like the new gearing? I've got a 60t and its killer, cant imagine a 62. I just started about a month ago and once you get that handbrake on and get used to it finding and holding an idle wheelie will come to you with confidence...I had idle locked in within two lot sessions on double back pegs..but I also went down alot at first lol...you'll hate staggered after you start double back for sure...or I do anyway. Just started seat standers and it's going better than I thought. Good stuff though keep it up man.

#172 ·
The new gearing is great! I can understand why a lot of people complain about too much gearing now.

#174 ·
Fork seals done!!!! I'm back in business!!!!

#175 ·
Today's session was blah. Didn't acheive any of the goals I set out to do.

Wheelies are crap. I think I'm bring it up pass BP and tapping the brake. This causes me to stall out a lot, even at 4k idle. I had a few great idle wheelies though. Rocking that shit a 5 mph.

Stoppies are getting better. My new fork seals and suspension setting took some getting use to. I know I need to get it up higher to BP which requires much more speed but "FUGG" its scary, cause there's a point of no return with stoppies. I'm still having issues trying to steer while I'm in the air. Got some tips for some of the better riders but I need more practice. Tail right, push right clip. Tail left, push left clip. Closer to BP easier input, lower from BP harder input.

It was time for a new rear tire. So, I learned rolling burnouts and some drifting burnouts or whatever you want to call it. That shit was fun..........!!!!!!!!! But now I got steel cords all up in my chain and sprocket. I think I'll run another track take off and go street compound new rear tire.

#176 ·
Note to self: once steel cords start coming off tire stop smoking em'.

Just spent 30 mins pulled cords off my sprocket and chain.:thumbdown

Grease is everywhere.

Lovin' the new look of my exhaust. Scrapein' the shit out of it. :YEA

Attachments

#177 ·
**** ****ing **** **** ****er **** shit fork seal ****ing FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

It's F'ing leaking again. I just did them and the left side is leaking. I wiped everything clean last night and there's a small puddle of liquid under the fork. AAGGHGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

#179 ·
Cuz my F'ing seals are leaking!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#180 ·
Today's session went fairly well. More plowing stoppies and failed attempts at staggered circles. My form is getting better with stoppies. Circle's are F'ing hard and scary. Highsided off one of them.:thumbdown Only able to do a 180.

I did take 2 nasty falls today.:jacked 1: Came down wrong from a circle wheelie and just whiskey throttled the bike out under me. Tail saver took a chunk of skin from my leg. 2: Same shit. Slide face first for 10 ft. Called it a day after that.

This could have been avoid if only I would have pulled in the clutch but I was trying my best to recover. Should have just pulled the clutch in. Tough lesson learned.

Lastly, the one F'ing day I decide to wear shorts and this is what happens. I'm buying myself a pair of kevlar Icon or whatever brand jeans now.
It was a short day.

Body fat looks so yummy:YEA

Attachments

#182 ·
You trying to hump my leg?

#183 ·
Crashed my shit and wasnt wearing gear, like a dumbass.

Please learn from my mistakes kids.

Attachments

#185 ·
Showering hurts so......... F'ing much.

#186 ·
Selling parts of my bike if anyone needs S model shit.

#188 ·
Hit up the digits 909.720.0710.:jump

#189 ·
I hope I don't need a new front rim.

Going to work on my shit tonight.

Attachments

#190 ·
Anyone interested in my mangled subcage? I'll sell it to you for super cheap.

text me for pics 9097200710

Also selling a brembo master cylinder but the elbow for the res cap is broken.:werd

#191 ·
My front end is all ****ed up. I'm swapping everything out. Let me know if your selling a front end.

I need a new master cylinder, trips, fork tubes, axle & wheel.

#193 ·
Life's getting better. Holidays are fugging busy.
Im just happy im mobile again. Being crippled sux!

Looking forward to getting back in the gym.

#195 ·
Im going SF. And my sick side mounts clips survived. Ordrred new solid bars though. But thx for offer.

#196 ·
Front wheel and axle solid.

#197 ·
Whoop! Whoop bitches!!! Just picked up and minty R1 front end!!!!!

#198 ·
Anyone know the difference between these two?

Ridick - skeet skeet skeet

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.