Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

01 R6 Complete Part Out!! Everything Goes!

9K views 103 replies 62 participants last post by  crazyhatchet44 
#1 · (Edited)
01 R6 Complete Part Out!! Everything Goes! Revisted - Returned Home

Update 3/30/11: Have everything but the following!!

Fairings... SOLD
Gas Tank...SOLD
Subframe/Undertray....SOLD
Speedo..........SOLD
Fairing Stay...SOLD
Coolant Reservoir...SOLD
Right Rear Set....SOLD
Carbs.....SOLD
Headlight Wiring Harness....SOLD
Forks....SOLD
Radiator....SOLD
Stator Cover....SOLD

Bike has a clean title.

Bought this bike a few years ago as my first bike. Bought it impulsively thinking a dead battery was all that was wrong, turns out the bike had been laid over and some valves had gotten bent preventing full revolution.

Tore the bike down, painted frame, bought all parts to rebuild top end and never got around to throwing it all back together (found another bike that I bought).

This thing has sat in my garage for the past 3 years, and I need to get rid of it. I keep on thinking I can make time to put it back together as a track bike, but I need to be realistic about it.

So the bike is broken down as is, but everything must go. As of now I have everything, but will update a list as things get out.

I'll give you pictures of each part upon request, just kinda a lot to post up as it sits now.

Bike at purchase date:

Slight damage below left frame insert. Clear title. Asking150plus shipping.

See less See more
#7 ·
Sure do. When I get home tonight I'll look it over to make sure its in good shape and snap you some pics if you want.

are you by any chance in california interested in the fairings and brake light housing. tried to pm you but your message box is full
Louisiana. There's one person ahead of you in interest about the fairings as a set. If they fall through, you're next in line ;)

#18 ·
Guys,

I grabbed pictures of all things inquired of thus far, but the lighting in the garage at night makes it really hard to pick up on imperfections and what not because of the flash.

I will get some pictures tomorrow morning in the daylight where everything will be seen, and get them on their way to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.