Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Anyone riding the "Dainese Laguna Seca Pro Prof Estiva Leather Suit"

11K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  R6G35 
#1 ·
Time for a new suit...
I was looking at the Laguna Seca Pro Prof Estiva Leather Suit, and I love it after trying it on.
They have the great Euro fit that feels great.
Anyone riding this suit here? If so, any inputs?

BTW,
How does it stack-up vs. the Alpinestars GP Pro One Piece Leather Suit?

Any recommendations would be greatly participated.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

#3 ·
one is made in Italy the other China....
I'd take the Dainese over A*

#9 ·
I'm in Astar gear, personally I have grown to dislike A* seam pop's, having to order one size up and the stuff is still tight as all hell. Just get the Laguna Seca! You wont regret it.

#10 ·
Yep, i feel the same.
I'm 6.2, 175 and i would usually be a 52. the A* 52 kills my 00 and forces me to get in to a 54, where the front and back are too loose. While the Dainese 52 fits like a glove all around.
I think i'm convinced, now i need to pick out a color...

#11 ·
Totally man! loose in some areas tight as all hell in others makes no damn sense... :nono

#12 ·
Dainese over Alpinestars. Unfortunatly when you start seeing a bunch of teenagers walking around the mall wearing a companies hats and t-shirts, you usually see an increase in their product pricing and a decrease in their product quality.

Also make sure you check with the company your buying from and make them verify the perforation. Not all colors come FULLY perforated, but are perfed in small areas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.