Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Colin Edwards to WSBK???

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MaxxxEdge 
#1 ·
#2 ·
They eluded to that on the MotoGP broadcast as well. It would definitely pull my interest back to SBK. I really haven't watched it since Bayless retired.

#3 ·
wow...

Edwards says that from his perspective, he's just getting left for dead from the apex of the corner by several Hondas. "They really weren't a problem (last year). You could see where they struggled, or they were doing what you were doing and having problems and couldn't go around a corner. Now, you follow de Puniet, and it's like, "What the hell is he on?" He just hits the gas, and the thing, it doesn't squat. It pushes the tire into the ground and it's "Ciao. See you later. Thanks for coming out.""
:lmao

#4 ·
Not gonna lie, I would like to see it so Haga gets some more competition and Edwards can go back to his winning ways....

#7 ·
To clarify, the talk around Haga is what I meant. I guess my sample size isn't that big, but people talk about Haga more than Corser and Biaggi....which is funny because I've personally heard of the latter 2 and not Haga until recently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.