I was lucky enough to pick up my first bike back up again so I decided to convert it into a dedicated track bike. Right now it just has an Akrapovic slip-on. I will update with pictures and purchases and maybe even track progress. Here we go!
What is done already
1. Suspension tune by Whoopie's Cycles - $30
2. GPR V4 Damper (used) - $245
3. Dunlop D211 GP N-TEC UK Made (take offs) - $150
4. Aftermarket shorty levers - $40
What needs to be done
1. Optimal Racing track plastics
2. Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen
3. Fren Tubo type 3 brake lines
4. Graves slip-on
5. MJS headers
6. Bazzaz + AFM
7. Penske rear shock
Here's a picture before I start molesting her.
Here is a picture of the paint scheme I ideally would like to do (thanks Ram for the picture!). I'm thinking of powdercoating the wheels gold because I think white on gold looks like tits. If you guys are wondering, that monkey is from an Asian clothing brand called Baby Milo, hence my screen name.
If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to throw them at me! I'm still a noob.
Rest of the images HERE