Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 4 80.0%

Aleeex Vouch thread

6K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  1SICK00R6 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

I am looking to have some sort or "trail" or feedback. I will try to keep this clean and updated. Will post links to threads, and members screen names from all and any deals that have been done through this Forum.

Please keep this professional. No need for name calling. Leave comments and feedback as you see or how you have been treated. No need to come here and post a personal attack, when we have not even done a deal.

Also, when leaving a feedback please reference a thread (link to the said thread) so others car see that the feedback is legitimate. Also try to resolve any issues through PM. I am sure we can work out any issues, if there ever will be any.

Consider the people on the "purchased from" as good sellers and I will gladly vouch for them. I will make a separate section for bad Sellers/Buyers.

My ebay ID is akandok - 433+ positive feedback. You can also google akandok and you will find me on other forums as well.

Purchased from:
  • lopez95632 - EK chain (done in person)
  • Terrible - Free Bolts :yes
  • NickG013 - 2012 R6-Forum Calendar
  • mintsoda - 5 sets of HIDs
  • Mac7504 - Tire

Sold To:

• WildBill420 - Tank

Shit List:
The people that I would avoid
  • Martyna
  • NickG013

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
:sing

#25 ·
Ryan5544- Bought watsen flushmounts, packaging was great and they came pretty quick for Canada :lmao plus they worked!

Muffinman- bought hotbodies slash cut, packing was alright, box came to my house kinda jacked up, but the pipe was fine, was in great condition, but took forever to get to my house due to complications with his teeth... :jacked

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.