Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

2007 Bazzaz map HERE

22K views 80 replies 28 participants last post by  pickpocket293 
#1 ·
Lots of people have asked me for the map I'm running currently, so I finally got around to retuning the bike yesterday for the summer weather (thanks to the AFM-- SOOOO EASY) and I've uploaded it here.

Weather: ~80*F and sunny, low/mild humidity... a nice summer day

Setup: 2007 R6r, 05 headers with the stock exhaust can and the Exup still installed. Blockoff plates installed, stock filter.

Enjoy.

Attachments

#4 ·
seconded

#15 ·
Why not just post it? Put it in a .zip file and attach it.

Google says my elevation is ~850 feet.

How's the idle with you map, Pickpocket? Does it feel weak at all when coming to a stop/holding in the clutch?
It feels fine to me. :dunce: I've never thought it was about to kill on me.

If only Maddagascar would share wif me... :(

I need to get my ass an AFM :nono
FIFY.

#22 ·
Ill give you guys one tonight from my AFM tuned so far

07 R6
Roth block offs
Arrow headers and midpipe
Arrow GP2
BMC race

80-90* 13.2 AFR

#26 ·
You sure can!

#33 ·
Full Leo Maps
2008 R6 Full Leo, BMC Race filter. Sea level map too, so it can only get richer at higher altitudes.

12.8 target AFR in the lower RPM's for smooth throttle engagement. 13.0-13.2 in the higher RPMs for maximum power. Bike made 112.2 at the wheel with the SBK map. :fact

Both maps I have included in the zip file. One I had done a TON of work to for the Full Leo SBK and the recent one that works well with my Full Leo Corsa. BMC Race filter on the bike. Bike is a 2008 R6. This should be better for the 08+ guys since it'll allow the bike to rev thru the ycci changeover. That was a challenge to get past.. The damn bike was acting like it was hitting the rev limiter at 14.4k when the changeover on the intake occurs.

Attachments

#37 ·
hey guys. I'm new to the forum but not to the r6 or the bazzaz. I've been playing around with different maps recently but i can't get any of the maps in this thread to unzip. maybe I'm being retarded but when i try to unzip the file, it says invalid file??? I tried winzip but I'm still unsuccessful. any ideas what I'm doing wrong? maybe someone can email them to me @ mikecbxr50@yahoo.com. thanks

#38 ·
hey guys. I'm new to the forum but not to the r6 or the bazzaz. I've been playing around with different maps recently but i can't get any of the maps in this thread to unzip. maybe I'm being retarded but when i try to unzip the file, it says invalid file??? I tried winzip but I'm still unsuccessful. any ideas what I'm doing wrong? maybe someone can email them to me @ mikecbxr50@yahoo.com. thanks
All 3 unzip just fine for me

#44 ·
So how do you get the afm do map different afrs? Highlight the region and enter your target?

#45 ·
OK, now I see the confusion and why it's confusing. I'm working offline in the software now. There's only one button on the self mapping tab to cycle thru the options of fuel add %, target AFR's, and AFR's.. And the button is RETARDED cause whatever it is saying is what you are looking at. So if the button says target AFR's, you are looking at the target AFR table.. There should be something on the screen that indicates that instead. It makes you think you are clicking it to display the target AFR's.

To save you any trouble, I have attached to this post my target AFR table. You can just download it, and then load it into your software. Then you'll have my setup, and can make changes to it as you wish. But at least you'll have some values in that window

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64835&stc=1&d=1312240834

Attachments

#76 ·
Hey mate would this me a good map for my 2010 R6 (mods: Micron Titanium race headers, with PipeWerx GP Slash end can & finally and obviously the Bazzaz fuel management system.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am in Kent in England/United Kingdom weather goes from 5-24degrees average 13-16c Celsius it's approximately 70meters above sea level

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.