Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

RIP Richard Bishop Donation Thread

27K views 208 replies 45 participants last post by  ChiefSmokeDawg 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright, now that we have the information needed we can start taking donations and contributions. There is a link for flowers right on the funeral home's site. A super badass standing arrangement is around $200. That's a pretty fair price for a standing spray with the upgraded flowers.

Link to funeral home page

If anyone has specific preference or wants to vote for a certain arrangment be sure to not it in your post.

I know we will be making a card, or Fyrefighter will be making one with everyone's comments and best wishes. When you post in this thread, please indicate in your post what your comment is for the card or whatever we send.

Example:

I like the white arrangment, donation sent Chief!

My comment: I will never forget you Ricky. You were a true friend and a wonderful person.

Once we exceed the amount for the arrangment, the rest will be donated to his Daughter's trust fund which will be up on the funeral home site later today. I think it's a great idea for us all to donate as a group. This way those who only have a little bit of money to add can still be included in the bigger picture and gift.

I will not hold up the process to wait for money clear to my account. I will cover the amount immediately paying for the arrangement. This way we can get that ordered and keep accumulating donations for the trust fund aLL weekend!

Send the money as a gift so paypal doesn't take 5% of this little girl's trust fund donations.

We are looking to goto the wake on Monday as a group. Please start posting up plans in here as well.

:hug

See less See more
#8 ·
No problem man. It's an honor to be tasked with a job like this. We are gonna do him right and make everyone proud to be a part of this community :fact

Money sent.

Comment: Rick, you will be missed!
:cheers Thanks Tommy

Money sent Ant.
Got it bro. Post up a comment if you want to be on the card or whatever tribute type thingy we are putting out for this.

#7 ·
Money sent Ant.

#9 · (Edited)
Payment sent...im fine with wateva u think is best chiefy!

Rick, may you Rest In Peace. You will be dearly missed, although you're in a better place now! My deepest condolences to your family & friends & most importantly to your lil angel Emma. It was such a pleasure having met you at our R6-Forum Summer BBQ, i will hold dearly the memories of your happiness and our daddy/daughter stories we shared that wknd!

NOTE:

If its too long, you can cut it after "BBQ"

#14 ·
Payment sent...im fine with wateva u think is best chiefy!

Rick, may you Rest In Peace. You will be dearly missed, although you're in a better place now! My deepest condolences to your family & friends & most importantly to your lil angel Emma. It was such a pleasure having met you at our R6-Forum Summer BBQ, i will hold dearly the memories of your joyfulness & happiness and our daddy/daughter stories we shared that wknd!

NOTE:

If its too long, you can cut it after "BBQ"
I'm sure it's not too long bro. Everyone should write what they feel like and we will work out the details later. :fact

Donation sent. It ain't much, but...well...anyway...

I really don't know what to say as a 'comment' or what ever, but...I guess:

"Rest in peace, big guy. You will definitely be missed."

:)
Joe, that's plenty! This is the exact reason why we all are chipping in. People are being VERY generous. I don't expect it to stop. Ricky's daughter is going to have a nice trust fund. :fact

Her dad touched the hearts of many and it will be evident. :fact

Money sent. I also like the big white arrangement.

Message: Rick, may you rest in peace. You will be missed by your loved ones and have left great memories in the hearts of others.
:cheers

#16 ·
Payment sent Anthony.

Comment: Ricky, you will always be a brother, a great friend! I will remember you now, and forever! May God Bless your soul! My prayers are with you, your family, and your precious daughter Emma. I will forever look after your family in your absense. I love you Ricky, you will truly be missed!

Also, for anyone interested I will be having made vinyl decals in remembrance of Ricky "Ballistik" Bishop. ALL proceeds from purchases will be donated to Emma Bishop's Trust Fund. More information on that will follow...

#18 ·
I can only imagine how proud Ricky is above about the response he's recieving... you all got me cryin again... it's just so touching... his family will be truly greatfull!

#26 · (Edited)
I only knew him here on the forum, never had the pleasure to meet him in real life so...

Message: Rest in peace brother, the forum won't be the same without you.

#29 ·
i have a side contribution i wanna get as well....

im gonna go get somethin like this done, i just did this quickly in btwn my work... and for those that get to make the trip, we can actually sign it with a sharpie...

it'll be up to his fam if they would like to keep it or enclose it in his casket...what do you guys think?

Attachments

#31 ·
Make it happen Will, lemme know if you need any contributions towards it! You got my number...

I'm going to a shop after work for the vinyl RIP decals... I'll get the information for those out as soon as possible!

#30 ·
I'm spreading the word on Facebook as well, I'd like to get as much going as possible! We already have a healthy start, let's keep it goin for Ricky and his precious daughter Emma!!!

#46 · (Edited)
I believe my money is sent (paypal dumb here).. Let me know

Rest in peace Ricky... You will be greatly missed but never forgotten.

#47 ·
I just want to thank everyone who has donated so far. Everyone's generosity is amazing. In less than a few hours we have already accumulated a great portion of money. We will be really making a BIG difference in his daughter and his family's lives by doing this.

I'm feeling so proud to be a part of this community right now! :hug

#49 ·
Sent the money out for Emma, Anthony . Whatever the majority vote for the arrangement is fine with me

Comment You'll be missed by everyone that knew you Ricky. Much RESPECT goes out to you and your loved ones. Until we all meet again :wave

#51 ·
Sent the money out for Emma, Anthony . Whatever the majority vote for the arrangement is fine with me

Comment You'll be missed by everyone that knew you Ricky. Much RESPECT goes out to you and your loved ones. Until we all meet again :wave
Donation sent Cheif. Ugh this is so terrible:(
Got em both guys! :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.