Here's a link to v1 for reference. There are 500ish challenges in v1 for some inspiration.
Also, here's a link to v2 for reference. There are 470ish challenges in v2 for some inspiration.
Name a place or thing to take a picture with your R6. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked
. Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted
1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked.
3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.
4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.
5) Pictures must be taken OFF of the bike.
6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.
7) Cages may be used instead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long )
8) All challenges must be ones that you ride TO... if someone happens to have said challenge available in their front or backyard, so be it.
8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges(this includes BRIDGES!!!!)
9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
Since blueblunder got the last picture in version 2, his challenge will start version 3.
List of Challenges:
- Bike and Thai Restaurant
- Bike at a Massage Parlor
- Bike and a Taco joint
- Bike with a Hot Dog Stand
- Bike and a law enforcement vehicle
- Bike next to a McDonald's
- Bike and a military vehicle
- Bike and a Best Buy Store
- Bike and gas pump
- Bike and a motorcycle dealership
- Bike with fireworks stand
- Bike and a Home Depot
- Bike next to a stop sign
- Bike with a sunset
- Bike and Chik-fil-a
- Bike in front of a Red Lobster restaurant
- Bike under an overpass
- Bike with a "Children at Play" sign
- Bike in front of a pet store
- Bike with an 18 wheeler
- Bike with a "Do Not Enter" sign
- Bike with a Detour Sign
- Bike with a house address of "69"
- Bike and a Budweiser sign
- Bike in front of a Harley shop
- Bike and a supercar dealership
- Bike and a sports stadium
- Bike and a Chucky Cheese
- Bike at a railroad crossing or a railroad crossing sign
- Bike and a Pawn shop
- Bike and a Subaru STI
- Bike and a gym