FINALLY - Fren Tubo group buy, from $116 shipped : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > Site Sponsors > Vendors and Group Purchases

Old 08-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
Agg2001
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001
FINALLY - Fren Tubo group buy, from $116 shipped

(this is not a kit, this is the assembly kit)

well, the time is upon us again. i'm doing a quick group buy for ANY level/type line. we'll need 10 kits, and i'll be doing this on a few other boards as well. i promise this won't take too long to fill up, as i've been getting PM's left and right for weeks asking for this (and have about 5 guys waiting to hop on board). so here she is...

there are 4 different types available. type 1, 2, 3, or 4. here are the differences, and i have listed the available sleeve colors as well.

type 1 (~16oz) - the type 1 lines are your typical SS lines with steel hardware (the way spiegler/galfer/HEL/etc are all made). the fittings/banjos are natural steel colored, and the lines are the SS color and you can get any color sleeve they offer on there (orange (KTM), green, yellow, red, blue, white, black, clear, or smoke).

type 2 (~13oz) - type 2 lines are the same SS lines as type 1, but the hardware is aluminum. this reduces weight, and you can also get a few different colors of banjos/fittings to coordinate with your line sleeve color. aluminum fittings can be had in black, red, or blue, and the lines can have the same colors of sleeves as type 1.

type 3 (~8oz) - type 3 lines are kevlar lines, and have a much higher burst rating than the SS lines of type 1 and 2. they're the lightest line that Fren Tubo offers, and is THE BEST quality kevlar line available on the market. these lines are available in many colors (orange (KTM), green, yellow, red, blue, white, or black) and the hardware is aluminum and available in black, red, or blue.

type 4 (~9oz) - the type 4 line is a carbon fiber wrapped lines. these are the same lines that quite a few WSBK teams run (they run type 5 - titanium fittings - which weigh actually more, and are ~$750/set). like i said, these are lighter, more flexible, and have a slightly higher burst pressure rating than any other line on the market. these are only available in the carbon wrapped line (you can get it with or without a clear sleeve over the carbon), and they come with black aluminum hardware.

these are type 4 lines on my bike... i love em.

once the order is placed, it will take approximately 2 weeks to get from the factory in italy, to cali (the importer) and then to y'all. that's it. we've got it down to a science these days. so basically ~3 weeks from start to finish (give or take a few days).

i will NOT delay your other items if you order additional products at the same time. those additional products will ship immediately - assuming they are in stock - and the lines will ship directly from the importer once they arrive to the states

buy type 3's or 4's and get a free ~12"+ of tygon in the size of your choice. this way you can be UBER big pimpin with new lines AND seeing the fluid.

thanks again y'all... now's your chance to get in on this action.

CLICK HERE FOR THE REDIRECT TO MY SITE FOR MORE INFO, PRICING, AND ORDERING.

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Agg2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Adamgmxr
Why are you eating me R6?

Bike: 06' R6 50th Anniv.
Re: FINALLY - Fren Tubo group buy, from $116 shipped

In... Placing order now with angled valves too... Tempted to get type 3's... If someone can explain how the Tygon is used I'll be in for the level 3's
GPR steering damper V4, Type III Fern Tubo braided kevlar lines, Shermoto levers, D-3 grips, Tech Spec tank grip pads, 520 Kit -1/+2, Speedo Healer, Two Bros slip on, mid-pipe, PCIII, Fender eliminator, Integrated signals into tail light, Flush mount front signals, custom paint matched rear hugger, Tinted windscreen, Yoshimura case saver kit, woodcraft frame sliders.

Last edited by Adamgmxr; 08-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Adamgmxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
bryan j
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamgmxr View Post
In... Placing order now with angled valves too... Tempted to get type 3's... If someone can explain how the Tygon is used I'll be in for the level 3's
It's used to replace the rear brake res. It's the sbk rear res kit

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
bryan j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
Adamgmxr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
It's used to replace the rear brake res. It's the sbk rear res kit
Ok cool thanks... Sold on type 3's. Now, how to get people to start buying
GPR steering damper V4, Type III Fern Tubo braided kevlar lines, Shermoto levers, D-3 grips, Tech Spec tank grip pads, 520 Kit -1/+2, Speedo Healer, Two Bros slip on, mid-pipe, PCIII, Fender eliminator, Integrated signals into tail light, Flush mount front signals, custom paint matched rear hugger, Tinted windscreen, Yoshimura case saver kit, woodcraft frame sliders.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Gundamzeppelin
Tons of juice. Crazyjuice

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter

This is going to blow up
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
Gundamzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
06r6'n
I'm a generalist

Bike: Black Bitch

I'm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Calling me a woman after complaining that the r6 seat is too hard for your swollen pussy lips? You are using female logic.... This leads me to believe that you are, in fact, female. The next logical progression from this is tits or GTFO. If, in fact, you are genetically male, proceed to GTFO. Thanks.
I powdercoat click here for details
Passenger Peg Plugs 2006-2007 & 2008-2012 available here
06r6'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
Powerstroke87
1*

Bike: 2007 R6, 2013 DRZ400SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamzeppelin View Post
This is going to blow up
Guaranteed.

I love my Type 4 Carbos
-93' Ford F-150 sitting on 35's "Sandra"
Powerstroke87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:27 AM   #8
Agg2001
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001
The free Tygon is to replace the oem tubing - the full SBK kit is Tygon PLUS hardware. This free stuff is just the Tygon.

To get in just check out on the site and put in the comments section what color combo you're after. Thanks y'all!

(replying while at the office - gotta use the phone)

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Agg2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Bike: 2014 Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
The free Tygon is to replace the oem tubing - the full SBK kit is Tygon PLUS hardware. This free stuff is just the Tygon.

To get in just check out on the site and put in the comments section what color combo you're after. Thanks y'all!

(replying while at the office - gotta use the phone)
Dang, Sunday morning??

CMRA #620
Wreck It Pandas #68

My 2008 R6 race build

babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Adamgmxr

Okay it's officially been placed... Can't wait
Sponsored Links
Advertisement