Need to vent...about exhaust company... : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Exhaust and fuel delivery

Old 11-27-2012, 06:02 AM   #1
ddayton217
"Hollywood"

Need to vent...about exhaust company...

I ordered a midpipe from a cetain company that has 2 T's in there name. I waited 28 days with no response from emails, texts, and phone calls. After filing with Paypal to get my money back.......they sent the piece to me. This is after I bought another midpipe from M*S Perfom(which I received in 4 days!, thanks guys!!) at the 3 week mark since I didnt expect to see the other one show up. DO not buy from this company, I have searched and found they do this often and should have the license revoked. Thanks for letting me vent and if anyone wants to buy a midpipe for a 08-12 R6 let me know..thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
OhioYJ
I eat my R6

Re: Need to vent...about exhaust company...

The MJS mid-pipe will perform better anyways. So its a good thing anyways.

Sucks you had to wait so long though.

Mike @ MJS is always great to deal with, anything I need I call him first. He can get more than just what he has on his site.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
gonzotheman
I eat my R6

Bike: 1981 CX500C 2012 Blue R6
I got a TT used on the forum for a good price. The thing is pretty rusty now. Only been on the bike for a few months. Its seen rain though.

Next season I'm debating to get an m4 or just sand and paint the one i have now...
gonzotheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
ChiefSmokeDawg
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzotheman View Post
I got a TT used on the forum for a good price. The thing is pretty rusty now. Only been on the bike for a few months. Its seen rain though.

Next season I'm debating to get an m4 or just sand and paint the one i have now...
Ceramic coating is the move bro.

My 02 Thread My 08 Thread
RIP BALLISTIK: We miss you Ricky!!!
Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -XT-RACING- -NGK- -SUOMY- -EBC- -Pro-Grip- -Canyon Dancer-
ChiefSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
DDeck
My R6 eats me.

Bike: 08 R6

Thanks for venting, i ordered a TT mid-pipe for my last bike and it didnt fit as promised. however they didnt take long to get it to me.

This time i will be looking at the MJS pipe
DDeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
Smack9x
wifey = R6

Bike: 2011 R6 Red SE
Send a message via Yahoo to Smack9x

Why are you trying to mask the name of the company? I would have put it in big bold letters and placed it in the title. I would have wrote a complaint BBB as well. When someone considers getting TTuner pipe they should be able to see any bad or good reviews about them and make the decision. Is it agains forum rules to bash a company for poor service?
Smack9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement