Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

PZRacing Gear Indicators - 2013 R6-Forum Special Pricing!

38K views 278 replies 39 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

#4 ·
"takes gear position from the ECU".....

Will these work with ECU's that were flashed by Anthony/Bauce Racing?

#20 ·
I'm really enjoying mine! No searching for 7th. The directions are fairly pointless for the P&P unit because the sensors are right on top. I'm very picky on how I like things to be set so I spend some time running the wires all nice and neat and it still only took about 30 minutes to install, calibrate, and set color. If the weather holds off tomorrow I'll try and get some pics and a little how to. The high quality velcro is no joke either, nicest I've ever seen. Makes me believe it might really have been sent from aliens. Even if I didn't use it

#27 ·
Plug and Play unit on the R6S/03-05 R6

Go to the right side of the bike after removing the riders seat and tank bolts locate the unmissable white connector just behind the air box. Then you will see the clear-ish connector (only one that's right there beside it)

Plug your harness in and move the wires to the side you want the indicator.
Mount the actual indicator (it's on a separate plug with about a foot of wires to get it under the tank. Be side to give room to not hit the forks while turning)

I think this gives you an ideal of slack I used. Ignore the rusted bolts, they are actually brand new and will be replaced for stainless next week.

To the guy who wanted to know about slack, I imagine you would get more wire with the universal kit.

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's a rainy day here and I don't use the camera flash. I was inside the garage with a little shop light helping and the door open. I used double sided tape to hold my indicator where it is. It's too skinny for the supplied Velcro. I plan on making a mount off one of the head light bolts sometime soon.

Hopefully this helps someone out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.