Calling ALL white R6 or R6S, either one. : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Yamaha YZF R6 Prices
Go Back   Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums > R6 Related Discussion > Appearance and Exterior Mods

Old 09-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Kolk1
I do it for the Chicks.

Bike: 2007 YZF-R6S
Send a message via AIM to Kolk1 Send a message via Yahoo to Kolk1
Calling ALL white R6 or R6S, either one.

Ever since I did mine, Ive been seeing more and more white R6's. Just wanted to see how many are on here, and post a pic if you would as well.

I only have sell phone pics right now, but you get the point. Mine paint color is called Glare White. I have a buddy that does photography, just waiting on meeting up with him to get some good pics.

So on that note, who else on here is rockin a White R6, Lets see them!
07 Glare White R6S, bought brand new in April 08. Current mods, Power Commander with dyno tune, K&N air filter, Yosh Carbon fiber Slip on, Smog Block offs, Slide stops, 520 Conversion with EK ZZZ chain, with -1/+2 sprockets, Speedo Healer, Black Puig DB, 4300 HID kit, Frame Sliders, Spools, CF tank guard, Vortex rear peg delete, front flush mounts, shaved seat, rear seat delete, DMP front and rear stands, Black levers, black rear sets, and soft grips.
Kolk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
bunz559
My R6 eats me.

Re: Calling ALL white R6 or R6S, either one.

i just bought mine... this winter while in storage i plan on striping the bike down and going white as well. i plan for everything to be white except the bottom fairings.

but your bike looks good man!!
bunz559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
95GSX
I eat my R6

two of my friends painted theirs white. its a eye catching color
Old 09-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Kolk1
I do it for the Chicks.

I was thinking about only doing half white, but after a couple photoshops, I kept leaning towards all white, with some red accents.
07 Glare White R6S, bought brand new in April 08. Current mods, Power Commander with dyno tune, K&N air filter, Yosh Carbon fiber Slip on, Smog Block offs, Slide stops, 520 Conversion with EK ZZZ chain, with -1/+2 sprockets, Speedo Healer, Black Puig DB, 4300 HID kit, Frame Sliders, Spools, CF tank guard, Vortex rear peg delete, front flush mounts, shaved seat, rear seat delete, DMP front and rear stands, Black levers, black rear sets, and soft grips.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Catch
Who eats a motorcycle?

Bike: 04 R6/08 R6

yours looks nice. my advise would be to get the little black tank pasticks taht go at the bottom of the tank and to have your wheels powdercoated white as well.
otherwise it looks awsome!
i was going to do my 04 white, but didnt want to mess with having the wheels done as well so i ended up doing it gunmetal.
loving white bikes though, waiting on more pics for sure!

Catch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Kolk1
I do it for the Chicks.

The black parts on the bottom of my tank are there, just white now.

I ride ALOT, and seeing how dirty my black rims get, im not sold on white rims yet. lol
Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Catch
Who eats a motorcycle?

Bike: 04 R6/08 R6

i hear ya.
if you like the black then def keep em. possibly white rim tape? i had it on my gunmetal one and it looks pretty hot
heres a crappy pic:

Catch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #8
lude92_si
Do work son!

Bike: 03 R6 LE

Here are a few of mine, Love white bikes

[IMG][/IMG]

OLDER ONE
[IMG][/IMG]
2003 LE R6 ,custom ppg white paint job,M4 carbon slip on cut down 7inches,BMC filter, PC3,PUIG -1 front,DB dark smoke,CA intergrated taillight,PAZZO levers, Scotts damper, Targa seat cowl, LED turns,Block off plates,Full set of T-Rex sliders,Rearsets,gas cap,pass.pegs and few other things powdercoated black. HID 6k headlights,Mirror block offs,Custom Rear View camera setup,custom plate bracket........more to come!
lude92_si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:40 AM   #9
bunz559
My R6 eats me.

^^
now that's damn sexy dude!!
bunz559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #10
lude92_si
Do work son!

Bike: 03 R6 LE

Thanks!
2003 LE R6 ,custom ppg white paint job,M4 carbon slip on cut down 7inches,BMC filter, PC3,PUIG -1 front,DB dark smoke,CA intergrated taillight,PAZZO levers, Scotts damper, Targa seat cowl, LED turns,Block off plates,Full set of T-Rex sliders,Rearsets,gas cap,pass.pegs and few other things powdercoated black. HID 6k headlights,Mirror block offs,Custom Rear View camera setup,custom plate bracket........more to come!
lude92_si is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement