Here is mine....and no the cops don't like it but normally I just tell them that I have the parts on order to fix it, depending if I have told that cop that or not
that's exactly where i put mine. totally illegal in tx, b/c the inspection is actually stuck on the back of the plate. but i've been pulled over 3 times (2 warnings, and then a ticket) and NONE of them have said anything about it. prolly not up to date on motorcycle laws as well as they should be. oh well...
it's a fix-it ticket anyways. $10 and prove you fixed it. i'm willing to risk that. (what it is in tx, at least)
High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!
ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.
yeah....here in FL it is a $1124 fine for an improperly displayed tag....and the only cops that has ever said anythin are the ones in the SUVs. I was followed by a state trooper for a while, in a Charger, but was never pulled over...he even waved at me when he passed by
'06 Subaru WRX - Far from stock
'07 Yamaha YZF-R6
- Painted aux light
- Termi GP slip on
- MJS race header
- Yamaha passenger peg plugs
- R6-Forum sock for the brake fluid res.
- relocated plate and removed stock undertail
- hotbodies flushies tinted red
- Gregs custom butt plug (tag hole cover)
- Gregs custom mirror hole covers
- Clear/Black Stomp grip
- red Clear Alternative tail light
- Matte black "Yamaha" decals
- Black Driven D-3 grips
- Fren Tubo carbon brake lines Ordered parts:
- "AGG racing" block off plates _____________________________________________ My Little Photo Shoot <----clickable