Congrats August ROTM My94GT - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
A work in progress...

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6
Congrats August ROTM My94GT

Congrats My94GT for winning August's ROTM! Make sure to contact BullsEyeVinyl for your stickers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My94GT View Post
this thread needs another R6

year- 2009

model- R6

Engine Performance Mods- gutted stock header, M4 mid pipe, Leo Vince Ti evo 2 slip on, removed snorkel from stock air filter
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, AGG Racing smogg block off plates, Bazzaz Zfi w/AFM

Chassis/Controls Mods- Armor bodies race plastics, painted by my painter in house, woodcraft clip ons, renthal grips, woodcraft rear sets, ohlins ttx rear shock, ohlins steering damper, stahlbus oil drain valve, stahlbus speed bleeders, ferodo XRACs, Fren Tubo type 3s, Shermoto levers, Brembo RCS master cyl.

Accessories- AGG racing rear brake fluid res, ignition delete, puig windscreen

in action-

well my bike is apart for repair and re paint so this will just have to do for my last pic-

ill save myself room for one more pic this weekend once i finish the install of the rcs, and rear shock.

the story behind my bike-

i bought my first bike every last spring (same 09 orange r6) and it was stolen. i waited till the fall and picked up the current one, and looked to hit the track. i broke my foot and that killed my dreams of the track for last year. this season i was determined to go to the track. having little experience riding in general (about 2k miles under my belt) i went out and started to learn the ropes.

with much help and advice both on and off the track from a bunch of the guys like Chief, 3rd-geer, burg, WildBill, Carlos ect. ive been picking it up at a pretty quick pace. sadly i did low side my fresh paint but its just given me more to learn from and the bike some new street credit
i look forward to hitting the track again soon and to keep working my way up the ranks and hopefully racing in the near future

i have to give a huge thanks to Chief aka Bauce Racing as due to his advice and guidance, this build has really come together so well.

RIP Matt (Ghost R6). You will be greatly missed. Be smooth and the rubber turning till we meet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
"I refuse to tip toe through life to arrive safely at deaths door".
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
There is more to squidliness than just your gear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 07:28 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2007 R6 Candy Red
Re: Congrats August ROTM My94GT

that is one sexy bike, congrats bro!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Dangerously Irish

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter
Garage

:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My shenanigans are now official sponsored by Shermoto Racing!

There are many people faster than me, so I have to create an illusion of speed
Bruce Lee
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013
^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI
Whoo, go Eric!!!!

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 08:07 AM
I eat my R6

Thanks guys, just keep an eye on my build thread I'll have more in the works very soon

sig by milko

my build thread-

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI
Quote:
Thanks guys, just keep an eye on my build thread I'll have more in the works very soon
Making it rain in this bitch, BIG BAWLUH

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 08 liquid silver

Congrats man! Awesome bike!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Making it rain in this bitch, BIG BAWLUH
Well there are only two things left that I want for the bike, brake tech rotors and ohlins front 30mil cart kits

sig by milko

my build thread-

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2007 R6 Candy Red

Quote:

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I have 2 belly buttons.

Bike: '09 R6

Quote:
Well there are only two things left that I want for the bike, brake tech rotors and ohlins front 30mil cart kits
Shit is getting serious in here!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in