Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

1Likes
  • 1 Post By doctorv

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2016, 05:38 AM Thread Starter
A work in progress...

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6
April ROTM Voting Thread

I am dedicating the future ROTM threads to Matt. Look after us.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Below are the contestants for this month's ROTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
Year: 2001
Model: R6
Engine Performance Mods: Micron Slip on, 05 R6 Tranny, undertail mounted R/R, custom charging wiring harness.

Chassis/Controls Mods: Ebay gold levers, speigler SS brake lines w/ gold fittings, JT Chain & Sprocket set.

Accessories: TRS projectors, DDM 35watt HID conversion, Integrated turn signal tail light, Flush mounted turn signals up front, Custom mounted volt meter, Fender eliminator.

Back Story: Saved the R6 last year from the scrapper.
This was my first bike after taking the MSF course and have loved it ever since. Color is now Flat White, Premium Gold and Truck bed liner black.
Build Thread Here: New Member here - 2001 R6 (Camelia)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures (please limit to 4):
Just after a rinse.

The back

The new projector setup

Another wet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skee907 View Post
Skee's R6
Year: 2007
Model: Charcoal R6v
Engine Performance Mods: M4 midpipe, EXup delete, GYTR slip on, AGG smog block off plates, tuned by BAUCE Racing. DynoJet ECU based Quickshifter.
Chassis/Controls Mods: Vortex 7* clip ons, Fuzed Race rails, 6k HID upgrade, Pirelli SuperCorsa/ Diablo Rosso II (track/daily), Street Skinns Custom seats, flushmount LED signals, integrated tail, fender eliminator, custom red vinyl decals (have been on and off various times).
Accessories: GPS speed and lap tracking/antitheft system.

Picked this bike up last summer for a great deal. Had recently rebuilt my 2002 F4i for the 2nd time, and my wife had really started enjoying to ride motorcycles. Taught her to ride and put her through some MSF courses, then gave her that bike and picked up this bike for myself. Raced it stock up in Alaska where I was stationed with the Air Force. Had a blast and got hooked on this bike. Started the mods over the winter and can't wait to get it back out on the roads and tracks this spring and summer.

by
, on Flickr

by
, on Flickr

by
, on Flickr

(Note: This is my WIFE on the bike, not me. My butt doesnt look that good!)

by
, on Flickr

RIP Matt (Ghost R6). You will be greatly missed. Be smooth and the rubber turning till we meet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
"I refuse to tip toe through life to arrive safely at deaths door".
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
There is more to squidliness than just your gear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2016, 06:04 AM
My R6 eats EZpasses

Bike: Miss Kitty - 2009 WR250X
Re: April ROTM Voting Thread

Always happy to see a female rider :-)
Skee907 likes this.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2016, 06:50 AM
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Bike: 2007 R6

Nice bikes, I voted...

07 R6,
Mods/ Bauce Racing ECM flash, Bauce Racing suspension tune, Leo Vince Italia can W/ Y-Pipe , BMC race filter, AGG Block off plates, Woodcraft spools, Woodcraft frame sliders, Woodcraft axle sliders, 3 piece Leo Vince carbon fiber engine covers, C3 tank grip, Carbon fiber tank pad, GPR-V4 stabilizer, SlowBoyRacing reservoir cover's, Puig Racing screen, Graves fender eliminator, MotoDynamic flush mount signals W/ running lights, MotoDynamic integrated programmable tail light.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2016, 10:14 AM
Awwww Skee Skee Skee

Bike: 2007 R6V

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorv View Post
Always happy to see a female rider :-)
Thanks! My wife is hooked on riding now, but she has her own CBR! The bike is mostly stock in that picture but it will still always be one of my favorites!

2007 R6, M4 midpipe, GYTR slip on, AGG Racing Block offs, DynoJet QS, Tuned by Bauce Racing, Street Skinns custom seats, Fuzed race rails
April 2016 ROTM Winner
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
A work in progress...

Bump!

RIP Matt (Ghost R6). You will be greatly missed. Be smooth and the rubber turning till we meet again.

Quote:
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
A work in progress...

Bump!

Quote:
Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in