April '09 WINNER! - 2007 R6v Throwback Project Bike - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
2007 R6

Bike: 2007 Track R6
Re: April '09- 2007 R6v Throwback Project Bike

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Looks real familiar........

2007 R6 - O2 Carbon Tank Cover, GYTR Carbon Fiber rear tire hugger,Carbon Fiber Swingarm covers,Carbon Fiber Front Fender, MCarbon side covers, MCM Carbon Fiber Stator Cover and Clutch Cover, Ohlins Rear Shock, Ohlins Fork Internals and Seals, Yoshimura Header w/ DTC Carbon Pipe, Dynojet PCIII, Driven F/R Sprockets +2 Rear and -1front, Carbon Fiber heel guards, Tuner X Frame Sliders, Pazzo Levers, RK 520 Chain, BMC air Filter,Rizoma Grips and Bar Ends, GPR V4 Damper, Woodcraft Rear sets,DMS Rear Wave Rotor, Galfer Brakelines, BT003 Race Tires, Ferodo Brake Pads,PIT-ECK Race Body,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam07R6 View Post

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Looks real familiar........
haha well ive had my sights on this paint scheme ever since i laid my eyes on that 04 R1 with the valencia scheme and the pvm wheels a couple years ago...i think i know which one im talking about
i wont lie though, before i made my mind up with the final scheme i looked at every yamaha online with the valencia scheme and even came across yours....nice!
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: '08 R6

lookin' good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:26 PM
YZF-R you kidding?

Bike: 2002 R6 Abarth Replica

Sweet!! The R6-forum decals turned out great. I will be sure to send the pictures to Josh @ Tate Design. Good Job!

2002 R6 Valentino Rossi Abarth YZR-M1 Replica

Custom 1/2 Fairings-Custom Valentino Rossi Phillip Island 2007 Graphics-Custom Paint-MIG High Mount Exhaust System #468/500-K&N filters-GPR V1 steering damper-DynoJet Stage 2 jetting-Gafler brake pads-Pirelli Diablo Rosso's-Ano levers-Integrated tail light-Carbon intake covers-Double Bubble screen-Signal mirrors-Custom plate bracket-Heated Grips-Clear flush mount front signals-Vortex gas lid-Dzus Fastners.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

cool..yeah their high quality and came in fast, great to deal with
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 09:23 AM
2007 R6

Bike: 2007 Track R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808six View Post
haha well ive had my sights on this paint scheme ever since i laid my eyes on that 04 R1 with the valencia scheme and the pvm wheels a couple years ago...i think i know which one im talking about
i wont lie though, before i made my mind up with the final scheme i looked at every yamaha online with the valencia scheme and even came across yours....nice!

It looks really good. I think you have to see the paint scheme in person to appreciate it. Nice work.

2007 R6 - O2 Carbon Tank Cover, GYTR Carbon Fiber rear tire hugger,Carbon Fiber Swingarm covers,Carbon Fiber Front Fender, MCarbon side covers, MCM Carbon Fiber Stator Cover and Clutch Cover, Ohlins Rear Shock, Ohlins Fork Internals and Seals, Yoshimura Header w/ DTC Carbon Pipe, Dynojet PCIII, Driven F/R Sprockets +2 Rear and -1front, Carbon Fiber heel guards, Tuner X Frame Sliders, Pazzo Levers, RK 520 Chain, BMC air Filter,Rizoma Grips and Bar Ends, GPR V4 Damper, Woodcraft Rear sets,DMS Rear Wave Rotor, Galfer Brakelines, BT003 Race Tires, Ferodo Brake Pads,PIT-ECK Race Body,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in