LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 07:47 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2015 R1
Garage
Re: oil brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
Yeah they regularly unearth 10 year old threads with a row of pointless replies.

Every blue moon when a mod drops in, they clean up the obviously named 5 Count Post Whore threads. But stuff like this gets left behind.

Given that, my recommendation to folks, is just to start their own 5 Count Post Whore thread. With such labels, we'll know to avoid clicking on them. (versus stuff like this)

It would be nice if @
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
would retitle this, "Calling All 5 Count Post Whores".
don't whine too much about it because it has curbed the spam problem this forum had a few years ago. every day you get on here it would be 20 new posts in every section for bullshit like penis enlargement pills. we don't need that, we got a motorcycle for that.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 02:11 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock

Don't comment on the removal of dedicated and specifically purposed 5 count post whore threads in preference of other threads being spammed-up with worthless comments? Well okay....
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 06:26 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2015 R1
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
Don't comment on the removal of dedicated and specifically purposed 5 count post whore threads in preference of other threads being spammed-up with worthless comments? Well okay....
yeah but those guys are just here to find out about their bike etc. the real spammers were leaving links to phishing sites and sites infecting people with malware and viruses. which also infected the forums. there was a span of a year or so that this site was being flagged by google as a malicious site. I guess chrome was detecting a lot of links to those sites.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 12:50 AM
My R6 eats me.

i try for now motul 300v2 10w50
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in