Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums - View Single Post - Canadian riders photo album.
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 AM
WatcherR6
My R6 eats me.

Re: Canadian riders photo album.

Heyo; newish to the site...Got this bike in Feb of 08. Drove it from Feb-August, put 15,000k on it; and then moved to Ontario, where I was forced to leave it off the road until last weekend. (9000$ a year for insurance?...hahaha) I just turned 25; low and behold...1400$...

Now I'm ready to start rackin' em up again!

Anyhow, here are a few pics.

Stopped for a photoshoot while cruising in the rockies

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bikes prepped for the second of 2 cross-country trips. (Calgary to London Ontario and back.)

On the bikes and ready to ride!

These are from the return trip; it rained... For 3 days straight... Pretty much the entirety of our trip...

Another stop, to warm up/dry up and change out of wet clothes; at a random rest-stop somewhere in the states..

Rain doesn't really look so bad from some of these pics...but man...it was almost undriveable at times.

Old bike: 2003 SV1000S

Pic from the 1st cross-country trip. (Northern Ontario)

Somewhere in Sask - My leg was burnt to a crisp; it was between 25-30 degree's and I forgot to put on suncreen... half a day of riding with the sun on your legs = no good.

Somewhere on a random highway south of Sudbury.

Cut-off by a guy in an F350 in rush-hour traffic...Oh yeah, he was on his cell phone...
AND HE DIDN'T EVEN STOP!!

Last but not least; the Canadian Rockies in all of their amazing glory:

Last edited by WatcherR6; 07-30-2009 at 01:18 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome