Discount Tax Time!!! - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Christian Rapper

Bike: 2001 R6
Re: Discount Tax Time!!!

So what does it cost to use deluxe with the coupon? I understand that the coupon saves you the 29.95 efile fee. But are there any other costs associated with using the software?

__________________________________________________ ____________________

'On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero' - Tyler Durden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 04:55 AM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

Bike: SM510R
Send a message via AIM to rmerchant3

you have to pay for state still if you want to file your state electronically. Usually around 30-40.

Gear for sale:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 AM
My R6 eats me.

Once paid could you email the access code and then mail it so we can get started?

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Christian Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post
you have to pay for state still if you want to file your state electronically. Usually around 30-40.
So with the deluxe, you dont pay to use the software, you just pay to file? So if I efile federal and print out and mail in my state return then I can do all my taxes for the $3 cost of your coupon? If thats the case then you should be selling these for $5 at least, lol. And if thats the case I'll take one.

'On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero' - Tyler Durden

Last edited by freeride; 03-31-2009 at 11:06 AM.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Christian Rapper

sorry, double post

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotR6 View Post
Once paid could you email the access code and then mail it so we can get started?
I can actually just pm or e-mail you the code. Technically there is no need for actual mailing part. Unless you want the physical coupon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeride View Post
So with the deluxe, you dont pay to use the software, you just pay to file? So if I efile federal and print out and mail in my state return then I can do all my taxes for the $3 cost of your coupon? If thats the case then you should be selling these for $5 at least, lol. And if thats the case I'll take one.
If you go to turbotax.com and click deluxe…you can start your return. It automatically does both the state and federal at the same time, then ask you state specific questions at the end. Once you pay, you can e-file or mail in. If you try and print before you pay, It will say SAMPLE really big across the return so you can’t legally mail it in. It’s their way of making you pay. If you wanted though, you could do just federal I suppose and mail it in for free.

Gear for sale:

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

You guys might want to check out this thread though
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gear for sale:

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Christian Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post
I can actually just pm or e-mail you the code. Technically there is no need for actual mailing part. Unless you want the physical coupon.

If you go to turbotax.com and click deluxe…you can start your return. It automatically does both the state and federal at the same time, then ask you state specific questions at the end. Once you pay, you can e-file or mail in. If you try and print before you pay, It will say SAMPLE really big across the return so you can’t legally mail it in. It’s their way of making you pay. If you wanted though, you could do just federal I suppose and mail it in for free.
I still dont get it. You're really confusing me here. I just want to know, is there any way I can use this coupon to do all of my taxes with turbotax delux for free? Ok, now you just answer with yes or no, hopefully 4th time is a charm.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in