Welcome Hotbodies Racing! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Welcome Hotbodies Racing!

We would like to welcome Hotbodies Racing as our newest site sponsor!

Please take a moment to visit their site:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out some of our new motorcycle forums:
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
If you are interested, we are looking for moderators and admins to help grow these sites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Super MOD

Bike: 04 shitbox
Re: Welcome Hotbodies Racing!

hotbodies quality
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:00 AM
My R6 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo View Post
hotbodies quality
I can say that thousands of my customers would have to disagree with you.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Super MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotbodiesRacing View Post
I can say that thousands of my customers would have to disagree with you.

a couple of my good friends would disagree
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:22 AM
My R6 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo View Post
a couple of my good friends would disagree
A couple vs a few thousand... hmmmm
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Super MOD

well from the products i've seen in person, they arent so "HOT"

undertails not even close to fitting right and turn signals where wires were barely soldered and fell right out after opening the package
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm on a boat

Bike: '08 R6 Limited Edition

Lol, an auspicious entrance/welcome.
EDIT: It would probably behoove you to try and address people's complaints or put our minds at ease about your products rather than just saying "well 1000s of other people don't complain" when this forum is riddled with posts of poor fitment issues.
The only reason people are irritated is because the fender eliminator looks sweet... if it fit/was painted right. If you fixed that you would sell plenty on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRLO215
Do this, run down the street as fast as you can and just jump and slide down the road. See how that feels, because it was probably at 10mph tops, now multiple that by 4 and it would be 40mph
Best argument I've ever heard for wearing gear

Last edited by mmx2000; 06-16-2009 at 10:34 AM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:42 AM
My R6 eats me.

Ok guys I can sit here all day long and argue about fitment issues and minor defects. Our customer service reps will go out of our way and do the best possible job to make our customers happy. If that means exchanging out products or issues money back refunds then ok. The truth is I have been working here for over five years now and each year we have improved the overall quality of our products. The LED boards, molds, paint and others stuff have all been upgraded over the years. If any of you have any issues or concerns about any of our products please give us a call and we will do everything we can to fix the problem.

I can say this, we ship thousands of parts out and the amount of returns or complaints we get are far less. If we did acknowledge a fitment issue with one of the older products we went back and fixed it and most of the time it was a small installation error from the customer not knowing what he is doing. When I speak to a customer about any type of problem I would say 95% of the time he hangs up happy and satisfied with us. If you go on the forums complaining about a product before calling us to help fix it, then people get the bad impression of Hotbodies which is not the case. I am hear to listen/help and address any and all of your questions/complaints, thanks.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotbodiesRacing View Post
Ok guys I can sit here all day long and argue about fitment issues and minor defects. Our customer service reps will go out of our way and do the best possible job to make our customers happy. If that means exchanging out products or issues money back refunds then ok. The truth is I have been working here for over five years now and each year we have improved the overall quality of our products. The LED boards, molds, paint and others stuff have all been upgraded over the years. If any of you have any issues or concerns about any of our products please give us a call and we will do everything we can to fix the problem.

I can say this, we ship thousands of parts out and the amount of returns or complaints we get are far less. If we did acknowledge a fitment issue with one of the older products we went back and fixed it and most of the time it was a small installation error from the customer not knowing what he is doing. When I speak to a customer about any type of problem I would say 95% of the time he hangs up happy and satisfied with us. If you go on the forums complaining about a product before calling us to help fix it, then people get the bad impression of Hotbodies which is not the case. I am hear to listen/help and address any and all of your questions/complaints, thanks.
thanks for listening...

and A+ for the flushmounts... i HATE those crappy other kind that use stickers to hold them in. what do i want holding parts on my bike: a bolt/nut or a sticker? i'll stand by the hotbodies flushies every day!

oh, and welcome to the site!

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in