FS: Alpinestars Tech 1-R one piece leather suit Size 42 US (Euro 52) - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

FS: Alpinestars Tech 1-R one piece leather suit Size 42 US (Euro 52)

Asking $475. Can include shipping if it's not too far from NJ.

Up for grabs is my one piece Alpinestars Tech 1-R suite. The suite is in excellent condition. I have never been down in the suite, no tears or rips.

I also aired out the suite after each ride & placed silicon gels when storing it away. No funky/sweaty smells!

Also, after the end of each season, I cleaned the suite & applied leather conditioner before storing it away. The leather is in great shape with no cracks.

The knee pucks still have some life left in them. The left one is worn out slightly more than right but they're still useable nonetheless.

This is one of the best suites I have owned so far. It fits great & offers great protection for the road & track riding with the option to add a back protector. For reference, I am 5'11" and weigh around 175.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in