FS:06 Raven R6 Low miles, Extras - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

FS:06 Raven R6 Low miles, Extras

Here is my 2006 Raven R6. I bought this bike from it's original owner in Jan. of 07 with 750 miles on it. To date it has 1,530 miles. In two years I have put under 800 miles on it. The reason I am selling is that I do not ride it enough and a bike this great needs to have an owner who will enjoy it as much as possible. It is in great condition with only one small blemish on the tree that is visible in one of the pictures. With that out of the way here are the extras that are on the bike. Starting from the top there is a Puig dark tinted windscreen, Pazzo shorty levers(black&red), flush mount signals, tank pad, power commander, Clear taillight, integrated turn signals, Competition Werks fender eliminator, black powdercoated passenger pegs, swingarm sliders, frame sliders, GTYR slip-on, Michelin Pilot Powers tires(they were brand new when I picked the bike up). I'm asking $6500 obo. I'm located in southern central Pennsylvania, my email address is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Please email me instead of pm's through the site. Here are the pictures. In the picture that shows the front of the bike, anything that looks like a mark or blemish is just a splattered bug. I haven't had a chance to wash them off.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Raven R6
Puig screen, Pazzo shorty levers, flushmount blinkers, Competition Werks fender elim.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 03:51 PM

Re: FS:06 Raven R6 Low miles, Extras

hey i sent you an email about the bike, mine is

thanks!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

email replied, the bike is still available.

2006 Raven R6
Puig screen, Pazzo shorty levers, flushmount blinkers, Competition Werks fender elim.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote the Raven View Post
The reason I am selling is that I do not ride it enough.....
You know, you can change that

Good luck with the sale sir.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldskoolOCF View Post
You know, you can change that

Good luck with the sale sir.
And I really want to change that but I don't know if I'll be able to do that this year. Thanks for the bump.

2006 Raven R6
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 10:01 AM

u trade for a decked out sport quad ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in