HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Platiunum Supporting Sponsor

Bike: R1, 675R, Grom
HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet

HJC has rolled out a number of helmets featuring your favorite DC and Marvel Comics heroes. Today, we give you The Flash Helmet.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This road-oriented helmet features a built-in SunShield that can be deployed with a quick swipe of the clutch-side hand. So, you can head out for the day and leave the spare visor at home. Theres no need take a moment and switch things out, youve got everything you need in one sleek package. Of course, if you just need to have one, we offer an array of tinted visors that easily replace the clear one that that helmet ships with from the factory. Youll find HJCs RapidFire II shield mechanism to be the easiest system out there when it comes to swapping out visors.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The i70s shell is a light and well-ventilated affair with intakes up front and vents out back to move air over your cranium. This allows the wind to pull heat off your head as you move along. A SuperCool interior liner, which is of course, fully removable keeps the helmet situated on your head correctly while at the same time providing a comfortable riding experience.

The best part? Value you get a full-featured helmet without the full-featured price!

Available in a range of sizes, give TJ a call for exceptional sizing guidance and lightning fast shipping. 866.931.644 ext 817 is the number. You can also send a note to
with HJC RPHA CHAKRI Helmet in the subject line or PM us right here so we can get you dialed in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RD HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet-1 (1).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	361856   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet-8.jpg
Size:	398.1 KB
ID:	361858   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet-6 (1).jpg
Size:	397.5 KB
ID:	361860   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD HJC i70 The Flash DC Comics Helmet-4.jpg
Size:	330.5 KB
ID:	361862  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in