Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums - View Single Post - Audi Lights R6. Cheap & Quick. How To:
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
GuamBomb
4.27sec 40yrd Dash

Bike: 2009 Rice 6
Re: Audi Lights R6. Cheap & Quick. How To:

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc08r6 View Post

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thanks, how did you wire them? straight to the battery or did you hook them up to something else? toggle switch maybe?

I wired it with my flushmount wires. This way I had a choice of running lights or just signal lights.

Speaking of this, does anyone know how to sync it with both running and signal lights?

Run Track? Got Speed? I Got Fast Company
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: Perfromance:
I love Rice Sticker for extra 5hp

Olson Exhaust system w/Y-Pipe.

Exterior:
Custom painted fairings.
Audi Light.

My Custom Eliminator.

Brake Calliper Flushmounts.

My Custom Motodynamic Tail Lights.

Turn Signal Mirrors.

Track Times:
1/8th: 7.18sec @ 104.89mph

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome