My R6 eats me.
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: San Diego CA
Bike: 05 R6 & 17 Street TripleR
Re: 2005 R6 track build
Quick update, here's what's been done so far:
10/14/17 Maintenance 23,400 miles
- oil change, oil filter change. Oil looked like it hasn't been changed in a while. Sent a sample to Blackstone Analysis. Hopefully I get a good report back on the oil.
- Rear brake fluid was crazy old. Front looked ok. I changed both front and rear fluids.
10/19/17 - Track Day at Apex Racing
- 24 miles at the track. Bike did great.
- Rear tire (Dunlop Q3) was at 10 lbs. Brought up to 30 psi. Front at 32 psi.
- Chain, cleaned and lubed.
- Woodcraft frame sliders installed.
- OEM mid and low fairings installed. Need to order better fairing bolts
- Stompgrips added to tank
Here's how she sits now. Word of advice, do not order the shitty Ebay fairing bolt kits. Cheap aluminum. They're horrible. I had multiple bolts snap on me at a really low torque. Had to extract the bolts, what a pain. You pay for what you get.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by daewon774; 10-23-2017 at 09:48 AM.