Homie Hookup - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 R6S, RIP-YZF-600r
Re: Hommie Hookup

Speed and Strength Riding Jeans- Armored $50
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It looks like they run a little small so heads up. This is pretty much cost price from Tucker Rocky if I remember right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 09:26 PM
iRun

Bike: Wal-mart 12-speed

Also that same site has the Arai Corsair V (moster graphics) for $489 on closeout.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250?
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer?
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz?
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH?
  • How does rotating mass work?
post #23 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 AM
love life

most relate to

post #24 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 09:17 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 R6, 11 S1000RR

If anyone needs a track suit. It's OBO, I just got one and they accepted my offer of $250. It's the Fieldsheer Rufus 1 piece Brand new with tags

Grey/White

Blue/White

Red/White/Black

2007 R6
2011 S1000rr

Last edited by KingEdwardR6; 04-14-2010 at 09:21 AM.
post #25 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 11:39 AM
RR|11

Bike: 2009 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtolles1189 View Post

^Today its a Blu-Ray player.. I love that site. Sometimes they'll have 100% markdowns and all you pay is shipping.
Similar site...

2005 Raven R6 - Stolen

-LOR two.six.zero slip-on w/ factory outlet
-Bridgestone BT016s
-Proton flushmounts
-Frame/Swingarm sliders
-GPR V1
-DDM 6000k HIDs

2009 Raven R6
-Sato Racing rearsets
-ASV C/5 shorty levers
-GPR V4
post #26 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-14-2010, 02:24 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRaven View Post
Similar site...

woot ftw

also a good one

I <3

post #27 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 08:30 AM
It's pronounced "Tollz"

Bike: 2007 R6, 2009 DRZ400SM
Send a message via AIM to JTolles

Joe Rocket Carbon helmets. $143-215

Sig by Joe

post #28 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 09:50 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

buy two 12 month xbox live gold cards for 60 bucks free shipping

I think this is going for 1 or 2 more days

Thanks to chinky for finding this ^^^

I <3

Last edited by Mario J; 04-16-2010 at 09:54 PM.
post #29 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2007 Charcoal R6

Most of you probably know this but buy your cables at monoprice.com . They are 10x to 20x cheaper than most brick and morter stores.

post #30 of 230 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Redisdead and Mario are right...thanks guys.

I'm tired of coming in here and deleting your conversations. I've got so many deleted posts in this thread that I can't even tell what the hell I'm looking at. All because peeps want to run their...keyboards? (lol)

Anyway,

POST A DEAL OR DON'T POST

This thread totally fuggin' rules minus the chit chat.

Thanks

Joe
Your friendly neighborhood, lazy-ass, semi-mexican, uber moderator.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in