4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: Wear Gear ***NSFW***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlakeW View Post
I kept asking EMS and Fire if I was going to die. I probably asked them 1,000 times. I really thought my life was about to end. Thank God I rode with an Army medic.... He saved my life...
DAMN BRO! You're a lucky ass dude. That is some gruesome shit. chicks are gonna dig that scar tho.. Or it may scare them away. Either way, make sure you take the antibiotics. Infection is now your biggest risk. Don't drink alcohol on them cause it makes them less effective

Get better soon!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:29 AM
kin
Batman wants my bike...

Bike: 06 R6
Send a message via AIM to kin

ouch! glad to see you alive and kickin'

Mods: Full MJS Performance System, Agg Racing Smog Block off plates, Graves no-cut frame sliders, T-Rex Racing spools, Greggs flushmounts, CA integrated tail light, DDM Tuning 8000k HID kit, custom fender eliminator, DB Puig black screen, Michelin Pilot Power tires, etc.
post #23 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Track Only!

Bike: R6 Track Beast

Guard rails are no joke on bikes. As many videos as I see with guys flying through the twisties next to them, this makes you really think twice about riding hard next to them. Glad you lived to tell about it. Hope that one day you can get back on 2 wheels and experience the track. It's alot safer. For now, rest and enjoy life - it can end in an instant.

06 R6 #91 -

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. ” -Mario Andretti
post #24 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Crew for Life

Bike: 2007 HighSided R6

So were you NOT wearing a jacket??

Glad your okay bro.
post #25 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
My R6 hurts my Nutters

Bike: pearlescent white
Send a message via AIM to ibspoolin86

glad your alright man! thats one nasty pic
post #26 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 R6

i might start wearing gear all day (walking,biking,motorcycling,driving car,) after looking at that!!!!
post #27 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Speedy Claxton

Bike: '07 R6
Send a message via AIM to aleithauser

holy hell bro.. amazing youre doing so well just one day after. whatever youve been doing or whoever youve been praying too, youve been doing right. wish you a speedy recovery man.
yamaha_scrub likes this.
post #28 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:49 AM
live,laugh,love.....RIDE!

Bike: 2006 yamaha r6

this is why i have tought myself to deal with heat in my jacket...i wear my jacket at work lol...its something that is just part of me as long as i own a bike....

thank god your okay bro...some ems workers are godsends...i know when my lil bro got into his wreck and was flung through the windshield in a civic he severed his temperal artery and if it wast for the ems worker knowing what to do and how the treat the wound he would have bled out during the 35 min ambulance ride...

not trying to steal the thread or defer people from ur story man just thought id put my 2 cents in about the ems workers that save lives everyday and just want u to know ur a lucky dude...

def ruined my bufffalo chicken sub from subway though haha!

get well bro!

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

mods:
led headlights
graves powersports exhaust
lowered front and back
more to come soon!

post #29 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFLICTED_R6 View Post
this is why i have tought myself to deal with heat in my jacket...i wear my jacket at work lol...its something that is just part of me as long as i own a bike....

thank god your okay bro...some ems workers are godsends...i know when my lil bro got into his wreck and was flung through the windshield in a civic he severed his temperal artery and if it wast for the ems worker knowing what to do and how the treat the wound he would have bled out during the 35 min ambulance ride...

not trying to steal the thread or defer people from ur story man just thought id put my 2 cents in about the ems workers that save lives everyday and just want u to know ur a lucky dude...

def ruined my bufffalo chicken sub from subway though haha!

get well bro!
I was eating ribs when I saw the images.. A mod should change the NSFW to also include graphic content!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #30 of 427 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Make noise.

Bike: The kind with pedals...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holy shit! I'm glad to see you are still with us. Get better soon!

RESPECT Jason Jones
2/23/87 - 11/4/11

Drawing by me, sig by GIJoe007.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in