EVERYONE READ - FORUM RULES - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Non-Racist Mod

Bike: 2004 BLUE R6
Send a message via AIM to yoda Send a message via Yahoo to yoda
EVERYONE READ - FORUM RULES

It has been brought to my attention a few times now, and I have to agree...there are a couple rules we need to go back over, reitterate, or maybe just start enforcing. (God forbid we do that, we haven't had to enforce rules up to this point)

Anyway...

PICS and AVATARS and SIG FILES. You already know what I am going to say for those that are pushing the lines, and maybe even got a PM from me in the past couple days. Lets review our original forum rule on this:

"1. There is to be no nudity on the site. You can post pictures of women if you'd like but since this is a motorcycle forum and we want it to be work safe, there must be no nipple or "fuzz" showing." **thanks Pen**

That being said, I would like to emphasize the WORK SAFE part of that. To some of you, work safe isn't much...to some of us, it is what makes or breaks if we can surf this during the day or not.

I have recieved PMs from members asking if we can tone it back down some, the "nipple mice" the "chicks on toilets" and "smiley pleasures" or "womens bare curves" may all be fun and worth looking at at home, but not needed to be seen in an office environment.

Lets all do our part to keep this friendly for everyone. If you HAVE to post something like that, please mark it NSFW and do NOT hot link the pics...just put up a URL to them.

Just for the record:
Avatars are 110pix X 110pix and no larger than 64KB
Sig files are not to be more than 255 characters. And lets keep those reasonable in size as well.

And....if I send you a PM and ask you to remove a pic or change it....please do. As we get bigger and bigger, cooperation will be appreciated
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can one ray of light change the world? Depends on who is holding it.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
RIP Keith Hamm. (1.25.06) You will be missed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:25 PM
I eat my R6

Re: EVERYONE READ - FORUM RULES

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda
I have recieved PMs from members asking if we can tone it back down some, the "nipple mice" the "chicks on toilets" and "smiley pleasures" or "womens bare curves" may all be fun and worth looking at at home, but not needed to be seen in an office environment.

DAMN, I just found that nipple mouse...oh well.

I'll be a good rep of R6-forum.

~My apology Yoda~

"You'll find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobr6
Yep, we get the red & white because of the Yamaha Europe racing connection, you guy's get the yellow & black because of the Kenny Roberts connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO ROCKIT
and we get the shaft on the seat cowls due to the Hiroshima\Nagasaki connection.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:47 PM
I eat my R6

wait a sec here , Now shouldn't people at work be doing work and not surfing the r6-forum ? to me that's stealing from your company when you should be working and there for those people have no room to bitch about anything that's seen on the screen ....... just my 2 cents , but it makes sense no ?

about my chick on the toilet , I got the Avatar from the r6-forum download. if I must remove it then please PM me and I will
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thanks Yoda .

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:58 PM
I eat YOUR r6

Bike: 05 R6 Black 15 R6 White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelp
wait a sec here , Now shouldn't people at work be doing work and not surfing the r6-forum ? to me that's stealing from your company when you should be working and there for those people have no room to bitch about anything that's seen on the screen ....... just my 2 cents , but it makes sense no ?

about my chick on the toilet , I got the Avatar from the r6-forum download. if I must remove it then please PM me and I will
Thanks Yoda .
its called spare time or breaks or even lunches that people take..............they sometimes come on here,and also if they wanna "steal" from the company thats their choice but sometimes it might not even be stealing while your waiting for your (reports,documents....whatever) to come in and you jump on the site for a few mins and your boss walks by............
EDIT:also you DO have a point if you DL'ed that avatar from the site..................why is it avail for dl if its not allowed?

"Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go"..................'O5 R6
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Equal Oppurtunity Hater

Send a message via AIM to z31maniac
Yes Kelp, he was speaking to you when he said "chicks on toilets"

So quit being an ass and change your avatar.

10-9-2005

Contribute to the keep "z31's bike on the road fund"

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Yellow Monte

Bike: If you only knew
Send a message via AIM to NoobR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelp

Thanks Yoda .
First you talk about replacing anything on your bike that is even remotely scratched which in my world takes money. Now you are talking like you don't have a job at all? Im just really confused. I have never met anyone who never surfed the internet for a couple mins through out the day. Just my .02

"Losers always whine about doing their best, Winners go home and screw the prom queen"

-Sean Connery

- 08 Honda Accord Coupe V6
- 02 Yellow Monte Carlo (Sold)
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:19 PM
I eat my R6

Kelp Bio:

-40 year old
-Been working since 11 (so he says)
-Just recently retired
-Sold his "booming" business and made it rich

So- this "Kelp" has a buttload of money and hated it when his workers took a few minutes to relax from the stress of their jobs and surf the net. Felt that they were stealing from him. That's what I gather from all this.

Quote:
Yep, we get the red & white because of the Yamaha Europe racing connection, you guy's get the yellow & black because of the Kenny Roberts connection.
Quote:
and we get the shaft on the seat cowls due to the Hiroshima\Nagasaki connection.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:24 PM
I eat YOUR r6

Bike: 05 R6 Black 15 R6 White
made it rich????shit if i was rich id have a gang of shit and id also have a digicam to take pics of all the gang's of shit i had...............................hint hint

"Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far to go"..................'O5 R6
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 06:58 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by munoxide
made it rich????shit if i was rich id have a gang of shit and id also have a digicam to take pics of all the gang's of shit i had...............................hint hint

excuse me, but that made no sense at all.

flame off.

Quote:
Quote:
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Super Mod

Bike: 04 BLUE R6 bitches!
you guys are all dipshits.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in