FS: 2006 R6 Stock Fairings, Headlights, Rotors, Mirrors - $240 + Shipping
This posting has the following pieces for sale as a "set." I will break it up but you're better off buying it together.
Please see the pictures and read the description. These plastics are NOT perfect and do HAVE Rash!
1. Head Light Assembly - $100 - This is a fully assembled headlight for a 2006 Yamaha R6. No breaks or cracks in the lens. This even has the bulbs in working condition.
2. Front Fairing Nose - $40 - It has a "scrape" on the left side. Barely rash, but it is there. There is also one missing tab on the inside. The missing tab doesn't affect the rigidity when this is mounted. I know because I took it off my bike. Even with with slight rash and the broken tab this is still in better condition then what I've seen some people riding around with!
3. Rear Tail Set - $40 - Contains 2 pieces (upper & Lower), and a working Tail Light! Upper Piece has a crack in the plastic. Lower piece has scratches.
4. Left Side Fairing Set - $40 - Contains a total of 3 pieces. The "upper/middle" long Black piece HAS rash and was spray painted black. It's a 4 out of 10 regarding condition. The Middle section is in Ok condition. Has scratches. The Top part that is painted is in Good condition.
5. Right Side Fairing Set - $40 - Contains a total of 3 pieces. The "upper/middle" long Black part is in good condition and has the R6 Sticker on it. It's a 7 out of 10 regarding condition. The Middle section is in Ok condition. Has scratches. The Top part that is painted is in Good condition.
6. Mirrors - $30 - The glass is in perfect condition. No bolts or hardware come with it. What you see is what I have!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
There is a slight crack on the plastic of one of the mirrors. Does not affect mounting or viewability.
7. SOLD NOT AVAILABLEFront Rotors - $30 - Took these off of spare wheels that I had and sold. They are OEM, straight and good to be fitted onto your bike today.
8. Everything together: I will sell the whole thing pictured together for $240. That's a great discount to buy it all together. Again, they are NOT perfect pieces. But they are good for a variety of needs; Stunter, Track Set, 2nd Set, rebuilding a bike, etc...Look at the pictures and ask any questions. I'd prefer local meetup, but I can and will ship. Shipping is additional depending on location.
Any questions, please let me know.
Last edited by NJCamel; 07-10-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Reason: 1 Item Sold