Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

FS: 2014 R6 Stock Fairings, Lights, Extras - $750 + Shipping

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Slug71 
#1 ·
Includes just about everything (except gas tank, of course). Headlights, tail light (vortex I believe, integrated with connectors already installed), fender eliminator (not pictured), all hardware for seat lock, rear seat, etc.
I turned it into a track bike after 600 miles, so they're all basically mint. I am the original owner and held onto these just in case, but i now have no intention to ever ride it on the street again, or sell it anytime soon.
I can send you keys and the ignition / gas cap also when I get around to installing the woodcraft bypass at some point. (Won't charge, shipped on my dime if you want em).
I would highly prefer local pickup.
Asking $750 + shipping. (700 for pickup)
Located in Orlando, FL.

Note, I took some of the rubber grommets for the track fairings, so you may need to buy a few.
Pics don't show the front tire cowl, but it's also included.

Will not break up set, Shipped price is firm.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't really consider mirrors to be part of the set. I'll happily take them out and sell separately, and just note in the sale post that they're not included (assuming local or shipped to USA). Make me a reasonable offer if you still want em + about 10 for shipping, if needed.

I should be able to get em shipped by about Friday, busy week for me.

#5 ·
Sorry, busy week. I'd like to keep everything together if possible for now, and the lights and front fairing are currently all screwed together.

***Sidenote...flash sale to $650 shipped for everything if purchased by tomorrow!***

I'm moving and don't wanna take the big box, but once I'm moved, there's no more incentive for me to not wait to sell it for more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.