Awesome R6 street & Trackday bike !!!!! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
my R6 & I are as one

Bike: 2003 R6 "trackday bike"
Awesome R6 street & Trackday bike !!!!!

This is a 2003 Yamaha R6 / never has been crashed since I've had it , it was low-sided by a buddy of mine , no damage other than plastics....!!! 1) It has a clear & clean title 2) it is set up in Black race bodywork right now 3) it has the original guage cluster on it with actual 4600 +/- miles on it.., 4) it has stock gearing on it right now , but I have a 520 conversion that is NIB (15T countershaft / 50T rear & 520 chain -all new never installed) 5) has a power commander III that goes with it. 6) has a Titanium scorpion slip on 7) one track day Michelins on it 8) Has a complete set of 2004 "OEM" YAMAHA Blue bodywork that will go with it , "new" never installed ........... including a "BRAND NEW" Fuel tank !!!!! 9) Front & Rear stands 10) SCOTTS steering Damper , one track day on it 11) steel braided front brake lines 12) have a special set of tail lights that have turn signals incorporated in them / also flush mount front signals if you want to put it on the street 13) have gold anodized VORTEX gas cap to go with (new in box) 14) complete stock exhaust to go with it.

If you would like different pics of different angles please let me know :-)

I also may have more to go with the bike that I've missed listing !?!?!?

Buyer will pay actual shipping fees if any , but I would prefer local pick-up.

$4200.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
PICS:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*****If it's something you can't control . suck it up and deal with it.....and go full throttle all the way into the brake markers..!!!!!!!! ;-) *****
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Go Tigers!

Bike: 2001 R6-2002 CBR954 Track
Re: Awesome R6 street & Trackday bike !!!!!

Beautiful!

2001 R6 - 2002 CBR 954 Track - 2004 Nissan 350z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 02:46 AM
Sex......Yes Please

Bike: Blue 06 R6
Send a message via AIM to PepeRB29

thats a ****in deal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
People Rest Easy At Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready To Do Violence On Their Behalf

2007 Saab 93 Turbo

6 c e n t r a l.com - Check it out!!!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Go SOX'S

Bike: 05 Raven r6

where are those plastics from?

2005 Raven R6-----Scorpion slip on, lowering link, fender eliminator with led lights, flush mount turn signals, gpr damper.

Best thread ever

Suzuki's are like tampons, every pussy needs one. hahahahaha
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
my R6 & I are as one

Which plastics ????? the plastics on the bike right now are from a buddy of mine that manages "JENNINGS GP" by the name of "PAUL CURTIS"..,
THE Stock "OEM" bodywork is from YAMAHA..

"RON"

*****If it's something you can't control . suck it up and deal with it.....and go full throttle all the way into the brake markers..!!!!!!!! ;-) *****
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Go Tigers!

Bike: 2001 R6-2002 CBR954 Track

Got all street bodywork including headlights and tail lights?

2001 R6 - 2002 CBR 954 Track - 2004 Nissan 350z

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
my R6 & I are as one

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyphatsaks
Got all street bodywork including headlights and tail lights?
Got everything except for the headlight assembly , but I am thinking of picking that up to be able to sell the bike because soooo many guys are wanting to to put this bike on the street instead of playing on the track.........!?

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 06:23 PM
I eat my R6

It's a nice looking bike for sure. I guess I am wondering why you have stock rearsets on a trackbike that is decked out in every other area? Anyways, it's very nice and a great deal for sure.

|
|
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
my R6 & I are as one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytheon
It's a nice looking bike for sure. I guess I am wondering why you have stock rearsets on a trackbike that is decked out in every other area? Anyways, it's very nice and a great deal for sure.

Well like I said ,"or said to someone !?" :-) , the bike was only taken out the one trackday for 90 miles total , and I had never gotten around to putting rearsets on as of yet ... I figured I "NEVER" rode "this" particular bike 12 inches , in fact I never actually sat on the bike and fired it up before I rolled out onto the racetrack the first time..!! and I figured that since I haven't been on a bike at all since I had that career ending fall at the SUZUKI CUP Race weekend (where I finished third behind ARCLIGHT RACING & BYRON BARBOUR) , I figured it would take me at least another trackday before I'd be feelin' good enough to be grinding the pegs off........
, so was saving my funds until later......................, well until this medical B.S. came up ..

In fact I had already bought a set of 2006 R6 forks , calipers & "new" R1 Rotors that I was going to retro-fit to this bike.... but I guess I'm going to part those out too...

Oh well , this will give me more time to build my 800hp Turbo charged 1995 Mustang Cobra , And when that car is finished , I have a 1931 Ford "delivery" streetRod to finish.., with a 540ci , Brodix Aluminum blocked , Brodix CNC'ed cylinder head , Manley H-beam rods , Callies crank , DON HAMPTON 8-71 Blower , with a custom Crane "blower" cam that is designed to produce approx. 1400hp ......... and oh yeah , It'll have a Lenco CS1 4-Speed Transmission to handle all that grunt...... sooooo, I will not be sitting on my thumb after I retire from the two wheeled thrill rides..!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in