All colors of the R6. Some modded - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Forum Moderator

Bike: '03 Sliver R1'06 Raven R6
All colors of the R6. Some modded

Thanks to r3x1mu5 for the links.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Each link features a specific color. Feel free to add yours.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Shake & Bake!!

Bike: 2008 R6 LE
Re: All colors of the R6. Some modded

I added the Yamaha Yellow thread...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: Puig double bubble windscreen, M4 exhaust with MJS headers, flush mount turn signals, integrated turns signals, custom plate eliminator, black on black shorty Pazzo racing levers, bi-xenon projectors with white halo's, 8000K HID kit, tank protector, frame sliders, spools.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 87 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 10:39 AM
zomething different

Bike: 07 R6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
Thanks to r3x1mu5 for the links.
Each link features a specific color. Feel free to add yours.

fify

...if i don't make it home today, god bless. dot cheers

Last edited by r3x1mu5; 12-21-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: added a link

post #4 of 87 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
kin
Batman wants my bike...

Bike: 06 R6
Send a message via AIM to kin

coolness, this should be stickied

Mods: Full MJS Performance System, Agg Racing Smog Block off plates, Graves no-cut frame sliders, T-Rex Racing spools, Greggs flushmounts, CA integrated tail light, DDM Tuning 8000k HID kit, custom fender eliminator, DB Puig black screen, Michelin Pilot Power tires, etc.
post #5 of 87 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:23 PM
zomething different

it is

Last edited by r3x1mu5; 01-05-2010 at 03:33 PM.
post #6 of 87 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Somebody stop me

Bike: R6 (pimped)

here is mine

2007 R6 (registered in 2009), custom paint, custom decals, diamond black rearsets, PCIII, MHP exhaust system, seat cowel, rear pegs removed, tail tidy, integrated smoked tail light, custom painted wheels with custom decals, Ohlins damper, Flush front indicators, diamond rear sets, pazzo short levers (black)

Kit:
AGV Dragon Stealth lid, tinted visor, Berick White/Black leathers, Sidi Vortace white boots, White Gloves, Kawasaki Forcefield back protector
post #7 of 87 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: Soon to be R6

Have they got a thread for the white one yet or shall i start one?

Pick up my 2010 white R6 on the 1st of March

post #8 of 87 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 08:58 AM
zomething different

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyR6 View Post
Have they got a thread for the white one yet or shall i start one?
do it. danny boy has been waiting for this.

post #9 of 87 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 AM
zomething different

post #3 updated to include the white R6 thread. thanks mikey

post #10 of 87 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: Soon to be R6

Cheers R3X although you cant see the competion white you wrote
lol

Pick up my 2010 white R6 on the 1st of March

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in