Kryptonbulbs.com R6 Projector with Angel Eyes Install (Warning Pic Heavy) - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
"Krypton"

Bike: Yamaha R1
Re: Kryptonbulbs.com R6 Projector with Angel Eyes Install (Warning Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Silaxin View Post
They look great Josh!!! Looks like a mod a lot of people will be doing in the off season, which is just around the corner..... Josh has great customer service, and his prices are unbeatable... He's slowly earning the market!
Fixed
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Salaxin is great at doing this stuff too, he does both the FX projector mod and will be doing mods with my sets as well. If I get to the point where I cant handle the mods due to time constraints he will be taking over for me
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 07:46 PM
TopGearAmbitiousButRubish

Bike: 2009 Raven

I really like these, I'm just sold on the dual projector style. In particular these:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG4322.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	50718  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
"Krypton"

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmy_Medic View Post
I really like these, I'm just sold on the dual projector style. In particular these:
Thats cool, I like how mine are "too big" for the housing and have a bit covered, makes it look alive and mean.

Im not too big on all those extra LED's in there either and I dont put anything like that in there. Sooooo, i'm leaving that part of the market open for others...

post #14 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmy_Medic View Post
Hmm diggin the dual projector style. Winter is around the corner, have to add this mod to my list

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed

post #15 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:32 PM
TopGearAmbitiousButRubish

Bike: 2009 Raven

The relays you show in the last picture, are those ballasts, or a relay for the cut-off shields or something?

nm, just had to read through it again, I guess I got confused.

post #16 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:47 PM
formerly usmc08r6

Bike: 08 r6

damn, i will have to jump on this when i get home (a couple months) so hopefully you don't raise the price by then. also any pics on how bright the lights actually are at night?

08 cadmium yellow/black flame
full m4
pcIII usb
bmc race filter
driven -1/+2 520 ek chain
speedohealer
hotbodies undertail
post #17 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Y(o_o)Y

Bike: 05' R6

Great read and looks super!

2005 R6 l Track

post #18 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Dangerously Irish

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter
Garage

Looks epic can't wait to put them on my bike.... Hope i don't mess up on my end
Your work really speaks for it's self wow!

My shenanigans are now official sponsored by Shermoto Racing!

There are many people faster than me, so I have to create an illusion of speed
Bruce Lee
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack
post #19 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
"Krypton"

Its gonna be fine gund (this is the guy the last install is for with the blue halos)

Like I said shoot me a call for any issues, will your guitar buddy be helping you with the meter?

Thanks for the positive remarks guys! Gund is going to post up some installed pics once he gets it installed.

Gund, do you know how to adjust the headlights? There are 3 10mm bolts (2 also accept a phillips screwdriver) that you need to adjust to raise or lower the beams also move left to right. These are screwed all the way in right now so turn them counter clockwise to adjust. You should point the bike at the garage door and adjust them on low beam. See my website for some help on adjusting them.
post #20 of 274 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Dangerously Irish

Bike: 13M1 Rep 05Aprila scooter
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptonBulbs View Post
Its gonna be fine gund (this is the guy the last install is for with the blue halos)

Like I said shoot me a call for any issues, will your guitar buddy be helping you with the meter?

Thanks for the positive remarks guys! Gund is going to post up some installed pics once he gets it installed.

Gund, do you know how to adjust the headlights? There are 3 10mm bolts (2 also accept a phillips screwdriver) that you need to adjust to raise or lower the beams also move left to right. These are screwed all the way in right now so turn them counter clockwise to adjust. You should point the bike at the garage door and adjust them on low beam. See my website for some help on adjusting them.
Sweet beans, will do!

BTW anyone one thing of doing this should jump on it kryptons prices are half of what other charge for such services.

My shenanigans are now official sponsored by Shermoto Racing!

There are many people faster than me, so I have to create an illusion of speed
Bruce Lee
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson
One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk.
Crazy Horse
ROTM Dec 2011/Sep 2013

^petrol_spice^ RIP Mulciber, BallistiK,GhostR6
'Any crash you can walk away from is a good one."
launchpad McQuack

Last edited by Gundamzeppelin; 09-15-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in