anyone in to vaping? - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6
Re: anyone in to vaping?

No bike, no contribute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 10:15 PM
candy red

Bike: 07 r6s
Send a message via MSN to lopez95632

My buddy is in the industry and does pretty well. Was just apart of a huge show in Vegas and came out with some awards for his flavors and what not. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me.

must read for new members

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM
nom nom nom nom nom nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by YXF-R6 View Post
Never tried the larger vaporizers, I did get a e-cig(blucigs) a couple of year ago. I didn't like it, I found my self using it when I didn't need a smoke because I could and it never kept me from wanting a cigarette. I do know a few people who have quit smoking using e-cigs and vaporizers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IMO as for them being safer/better for you than cigarettes, I have always felt not enough research was done on them and I've read a few articles that claim they actually may be worse for you.

Until I am ready to quit, I'll stick to my Natural American Spirit Cigarettes. They're 100% additive free they have to be better for you, right?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyway, I wish you luck on quitting or I should say staying quit.

As for the mechanical ones, I have no comment...
I recently had this discussion with a friend. Short answer is "hell no". The tobacco leaves themselves release plenty of nasty chemicals and carcinogens when they are burned. The leaves are actually poisonous enough that when they are wet they shouldn't even be handled without gloves.

I've used the e-cigs before, and I can tell you from experience that the singles you can buy at the gas station or whatever are pretty much complete crap compared to a proper vaporizer with good juice. Think of one of those shitty single "cigars" that you can get at any place for $0.99 vs a real cigar. Those blu cigs specifically suck.

I've moved on to the gum, and while it is more expensive and you obviously don't get the whole "taking a hit" feeling, it is enough for me. That, and I can do it anywhere without people thinking I'm sucking on a chrome dildo.
post #24 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Juan's Baby Daddy

Send a message via AIM to YXF-R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
i did my research... even with medical field. vegetable glycerin in the lungs 100%, without doubt, DOES NOT INCREASE risk for any lung disease. i'm not a fan of the propylene glycol (the other liquid often found in juices), not only b/c of the "chemical sounding name" but b/c of the way it feels... the "community" calls it a "throat hit" like hot cig smoke, but eh. so i just do 100% VG with synthetic nicotine (3mg/ml (which is like 3 cigs worth)), organic flavor (which can be steeped at home so you know what's in it) and that will last me about 2 days. and that's on the weekend. during the week - 1ml will last me all work week... as i only do this MOSTLY when i'm drinking.
Well, I've been looking into a bit more and from what I can see you are right. I think the few articles I read are stemming from the government trying to get e-cigs and vaporizers classified as tobacco products.

Thanks for posting links to fastech they seem to have great prices, I just ordered this group. Like I said I'm not ready to quit smoking, I'm just hoping to use this to cut back some.

Ego Twist

Innokin iClear 16 Top Coil Clearomizer

CE4 Round Mouth Clearomizer

CE5 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer

USB Charger

I also just ordered 3 15ml bottles of juice from these guys for under $10 w/ shipping. They use 40/60 pg/vg

Btw,
This is a interesting watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
I recently had this discussion with a friend. Short answer is "hell no". The tobacco leaves themselves release plenty of nasty chemicals and carcinogens when they are burned. The leaves are actually poisonous enough that when they are wet they shouldn't even be handled without gloves.

I've used the e-cigs before, and I can tell you from experience that the singles you can buy at the gas station or whatever are pretty much complete crap compared to a proper vaporizer with good juice. Think of one of those shitty single "cigars" that you can get at any place for $0.99 vs a real cigar. Those blu cigs specifically suck.

I've moved on to the gum, and while it is more expensive and you obviously don't get the whole "taking a hit" feeling, it is enough for me. That, and I can do it anywhere without people thinking I'm sucking on a chrome dildo.
While, I agree with what you are saying I fell they have to be "somewhat" better for you than other brands(I know it's like saying getting hit with 8" frying pan is better than getting hit with a 10").
All I know is since I have switched to them, I'm not congested in the mornings anymore and they taste much cleaner as well.

I'm feeling sick just thinking about gas station cigars...

"Oh, I Like smoking, I do. I smoke for my health, my mental health. Tobacco gives you little pauses, a rest from life. I don’t suppose anyone smoking a pipe would have road rage, would they?"
~David Hockney,

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson

post #25 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Juan's Baby Daddy

Send a message via AIM to YXF-R6

How are you liking your mech mod?

I'm actually really enjoying vaping with this ego.

I'm enjoying it so much I bought a Chi You clone, Magma RDA clone, 3 rolls of kanthal, some Japanese cotton and 6 batteries. I should have everything in next week.

"Oh, I Like smoking, I do. I smoke for my health, my mental health. Tobacco gives you little pauses, a rest from life. I don’t suppose anyone smoking a pipe would have road rage, would they?"
~David Hockney,

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson

post #26 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

Ohhh wait....

post #27 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2014, 10:28 AM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post

Ohhh wait....
Is that the mflb?

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
post #28 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
Is that the mflb?

post #29 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2014, 02:51 PM
#KeepPounding

Bike: 2007 R6

I feel like I walked in to a fcucking foreign bar in this thread, I don't have a clue what any of you guys are talking about.

-07' Team Yamaha Blue R6 "Carmen"
-18' Toyota 4Runner ORP "?"
-08' Nissan Xterra Off-Road "Katrina"
-93' Ford F-150 sitting on 35's "Sandra"
post #30 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2014, 03:30 PM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac7504 View Post

Nice I've heard a lot of good things about them. I just have a volcano and a cheap pen for concentrates.

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in