anyone in to vaping? - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001
anyone in to vaping?

been struggling with the temptation to start smoking again lately, so i picked up a little vapor thing and am running zero-nic juice. it's kinda cool.

then i realized the "mod world" for it, and just dropped a few bucks on a cool mechanical mod and HIGH FLOW dripper.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

figured i'd start a thread to see if anyone else is a cloud chaser. plus i know there are some GDPH here that might smoke some stuff that's illegal with one of these things. gdph's.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI
Re: anyone in to vaping?

One of my good buddies started a subscription service for vaping --

post #3 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 07:26 AM
^ Jose, but call me Chato

Bike: '08 Yellow-n-Black R6

I'm in Afghanistan right now, and it's pretty popular here. I've been thinking about getting one myself.

Sig by Petrol_Spice
post #4 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchato View Post
I'm in Afghanistan right now, and it's pretty popular here. I've been thinking about getting one myself.
i just found a flavor from the local vape-shop called "burn rubber" - it's kinda fruity, and tastes like awesomeness. haha. i can't wait till my igo-m dripper and nemesis mod get here. gonna be clouding like a champ.

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

post #5 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Juan's Baby Daddy

Send a message via AIM to YXF-R6

Never tried the larger vaporizers, I did get a e-cig(blucigs) a couple of year ago. I didn't like it, I found my self using it when I didn't need a smoke because I could and it never kept me from wanting a cigarette. I do know a few people who have quit smoking using e-cigs and vaporizers.

IMO as for them being safer/better for you than cigarettes, I have always felt not enough research was done on them and I've read a few articles that claim they actually may be worse for you.

Until I am ready to quit, I'll stick to my Natural American Spirit Cigarettes. They're 100% additive free they have to be better for you, right?

Anyway, I wish you luck on quitting or I should say staying quit.

As for the mechanical ones, I have no comment...

"Oh, I Like smoking, I do. I smoke for my health, my mental health. Tobacco gives you little pauses, a rest from life. I don’t suppose anyone smoking a pipe would have road rage, would they?"
~David Hockney,

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson

post #6 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 04:34 PM
stuntin

Bike: 2010 cbr 1k

A couple guys from my work used these to quit cigs. Although they are using those things 24/7.
post #7 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6

Just something else for all the
to be sucking on....

post #8 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 09:11 PM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
post #9 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 09:21 PM
My bike hates me

Bike: Basket Case First gen

Ive tried it a few times at a few parties. A few of my friends have them. Some of them had an awesome taste others it left a horrible taste. Ive heard they are pretty bad for causing Pneumonia though. Makes sense, water vapor into the lungs, Pneumonia is caused by to much fluid in the lungs. But i think its a good way to quit smoking! Or an expensive alternative, specially since you found some mods!! Next its gonna make motor noises!
post #10 of 133 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 10:08 PM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quig View Post
Ive tried it a few times at a few parties. A few of my friends have them. Some of them had an awesome taste others it left a horrible taste. Ive heard they are pretty bad for causing Pneumonia though. Makes sense, water vapor into the lungs, Pneumonia is caused by to much fluid in the lungs. But i think its a good way to quit smoking! Or an expensive alternative, specially since you found some mods!! Next its gonna make motor noises!
My knowledge on the nicotine fluids or whatever they call it is limited but I'm sure it beats the alternatives, cigs. Pneumonia vs all the tar build up and cancer causing chemicals. I smoke cigs and tried the nicotine vape pens, hit it like my dab pen and it made me sick, bout threw up. The appeal health wise but there's more to a cig addiction than just the nicotine imo

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in