Wives, Girlfriends, Chics and Bikes *NSFW* Comment Thread - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Super Mod

Bike: 04 BLUE R6 bitches!
Re: Wives, Girlfriends, Chics and Bikes *NSFW* Comment Thread

oh god, maxx, what do you do for a living, and how can i get involved!?!?!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I drank what?......

Bike: 2004 liquid silver r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and to be honest, you kind of ran the thread for a chunk there maxx. (im not complaining mind you, more apreciating) and for all the others that posted, thanks

"abandon all hope ye who enter here"
-Dante

A good ride is one you can walk away from, a great ride is one where your bike still works afterwards
post #13 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Lets ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxxEdge
Good call on those two, bro... Stephanie is one of the most naturally photogenic girls I've worked with in a while, especially considering how little experience she has. But the real gem is Jennier... she is as sweet inside as she is hot... (actually more so...)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ahh, speaking from experience my friend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:30 PM
All about the corners

Bike: 04 R1, 06 R6, 07 YZ250f

Wow... Good thing I double checked this thread... I was about to send half the forum on a vacation!

post #15 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Bike: Pasta & Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah
I do mostly sys admin work... try monster.com -- I hear there are a lot of listings there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinstripeMonkey
Ahh, speaking from experience my friend?
Okay, bro... I just caught that...
shhh...
I don't kiss and tell...
She's actually a "good friend" -- I'll let you figure out what that means...

"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

sig courtesy of the mega-talented dboyslade

Last edited by MaxxxEdge; 09-04-2007 at 03:49 PM.
post #16 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaDan
Wow... Good thing I double checked this thread... I was about to send half the forum on a vacation!

Works for me... as long as you let me take that new YZ of yours with me...

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

post #17 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 12 BMW s1000rr

some1 want to shoot a link to wht you are all looking at... i can't find it... and im "disappointed"
post #18 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
All about the corners

Bike: 04 R1, 06 R6, 07 YZ250f

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxxEdge
Works for me... as long as you let me take that new YZ of yours with me...

I took it out on Saturday...What a great BIKE!!!!

Did you and Alvin come to an aggreement yet?

post #19 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Lets ride.

post #20 of 1536 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaDan
I took it out on Saturday...What a great BIKE!!!!

Did you and Alvin come to an aggreement yet?
I'll bet it is you lucky dog!!! I've been seriously thinking about a dirt bike lately, though I have no experience off-road. I used to joke with all of my MX friends, saying, "Asphalt is for racing; Dirt is for... planting potatoes" Looks like I'm going to take up some farming...

Making an assumption based on the new avatar??? Yeah, we did, but I think I'm going to let him get it registered first (since it's not technically street legal) and he has a better chance of doing it through his business. Otherwise, it's track only and I don't think I can afford the replacement parts if I dump it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in