world drinking record - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-22-2003, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

world drinking record

A World Drinking Record
Fri December 19, 2003 08:11 AM ET

RIGA, Latvia (Reuters) - Latvian police said a drunk picked up with around twice the blood-alcohol level considered deadly had probably set a world record but would wake with a hangover to match.
The unidentified middle-aged man was unconscious but stable after a blood test showed 7.22 parts per million of alcohol, police spokeswoman Ieva Zvidre said.

An average person would vomit at around 1.2, lose consciousness at 3.0 and stop breathing at a level of about 4.0 parts per million, Zvidre said, adding: "This is one for the Guinness Book of Records."

The hospital's emergency ward head Martins Sics told reporters there was no record of anybody having survived such a dose, even in neighboring Russia which takes pride in its vodka-guzzling traditions.

"He won't remember a thing when he comes to," Sics said.

The great dj1298, I invented the intarweb, now pay me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-22-2003, 02:25 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

damn we were drinkin one night at a club with one of those breath testers

my mate beat me on 2.6 i was 2.5
and damn we were pissed!
i couldn't imagin gettin 4.0 let alone 7
that is crazy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-22-2003, 08:56 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to penfold
hit 3.4 in high school. ended up in the hopsital and drunk for 2 days straight. Bought 2 fifths of Irish Rose Wine, a pint of Yukon Jack and a Pint of Soco from a bootlegger in the projects. Mind you I was a sophomore and weighed mayebe 90lbs with a friend on the scale. Just remember walking around the mall and hardly being able to stand and then next thing you know, I'm being wheeled out of the hospital but couldn't pick me head up to see where I was going and this was like 10-12 hours later. Cost me $2500 just for the ambulance ride to the hospital and the bitch part of it is........I didn't even get to enjoy the ride or do my Eddie Murphy "gay police siren" from Raw.........

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:36 AM
flyin' hawaiian

now thats a hard-core drinker. i bet that took the same type of dedication as a karate instructor. many years of physical and mental training. wish my body could handle that much liquor.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 06:10 PM
I eat my R6

Re: world drinking record

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2/1/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdamage2122 View Post
Same to you. Hope someday you are put in an unfair leathal position so I can say "well life just isn't fair...". I'm sure your family will agree
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 06:13 PM
RESPECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwxfd View Post
Sometimes at night, when everyone in the house is asleep, I like to get naked and lather myself up in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug...

RIP Jason Jones - snocompton
RESPECT
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Juan's Baby Daddy

Send a message via AIM to YXF-R6

"Oh, I Like smoking, I do. I smoke for my health, my mental health. Tobacco gives you little pauses, a rest from life. I don’t suppose anyone smoking a pipe would have road rage, would they?"
~David Hockney,

“Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2 kawis and a 03 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by penfold View Post
hit 3.4 in high school. ended up in the hopsital and drunk for 2 days straight. Bought 2 fifths of Irish Rose Wine, a pint of Yukon Jack and a Pint of Soco from a bootlegger in the projects. Mind you I was a sophomore and weighed mayebe 90lbs with a friend on the scale. Just remember walking around the mall and hardly being able to stand and then next thing you know, I'm being wheeled out of the hospital but couldn't pick me head up to see where I was going and this was like 10-12 hours later. Cost me $2500 just for the ambulance ride to the hospital and the bitch part of it is........I didn't even get to enjoy the ride or do my Eddie Murphy "gay police siren" from Raw.........

No offense But im calling BS on the 2500 just for the ride
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Sherman Connoisseur

Bike: Two dirty dirty bikes

How did Lee not win this??

I <3 PASSION MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Ive taken bigger shits than Ricky, but he has personality, so that should count for something......right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
I see my balls are in high demand in terms of cupping
RIP Jason (Snocompton). We will miss you.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Suk it, Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post

How did Lee not win this??
This.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in