Post a Joke - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 09:26 PM

Quote:
to continue with Jeffsy's line of catholic jokes........

Whats a priests favorite meal?

Nun........

badump bish!
i dont having some nun as long as they look like one of the charlies angels.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 09:55 PM
heebiedabajeebies!

Bike: 2003 YZF-R6
Great funnies there Jeff!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 10:33 AM

how can you fellas resist so long we need some michael jackson influence in here.

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

one is plastic and dangerous to children, the other is used for carrying groceries!

What did the mother say to michael jackson on the beach?

could you please get out of my sun.

ratta tat tat tat tat bump bump bump budump pish!!!
post #14 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 12:14 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to RedlineR6
Ok......First off. NO offense to anyone here with this one, if does offend you, don't read it. Also, LONG, but worth the read!

A jet-liner takes off east out of florida to head overseas. About half way across the atlantic, the pilots notice a serious problem! Their payload (or weight) is way too heavy and will require too much fuel to make it across.
At the same time, they are far enough where they can't make it back to florida.

The pilots realize one solution, simply, some people have to get off or they will all die.

A few minutes later, the pilot calmly gets on the intercom to explain the situation to passengers.

After he explained it, he said their was only one way to be fair about it, and that was to go in alphabetical order.

So after everyone calmed down a bit, the pilot calmy gets on teh intercom.... "ok, all african americans, get of the plane"

Oddly, noone gets off.

A couple minutes pass and the pilot gets back on the intercom.......
"ok, all the blacks, get off the plane"

Once again...noone gets off.

So, the pilot tries again........
"ok, all the colored people, get off the plane"

Noone gets off

At this time, a little african american boy in the back of the plane looks up at his dad and says............

"daddy, aren't we all of those?"

His dad looked back at him, and calmly said.........

"not today son, today we are niggers, we will let the mexicans go first"

Once again.....no offense to anyone. I just like the ending cause you do not expect it at all!!

I KILL GROUNDHOGS! Remember that today furry friend!
post #15 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 12:41 PM

post #16 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 12:50 PM

The Part-time Wife

Penfold and I were duscussing the benefits of....so i'd like to start promoting my new product.

The Part-time Wife!

order now and shipping is FREE!
post #17 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 01:52 PM

I want two of these! I like the mute feature myself!

She goes from
to
post #18 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 04:11 PM

Here's one. What do you tell a girl with two black eyes??????/

Nothing you told here twice.

Blade
post #19 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 09:06 PM

dam redline thats freakin highlarious.

demon put me down for two of those part time wifes also.

post #20 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:14 AM

More Michael Jackson.....

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?

Because there's twenty of them!

Btw, where are the part time husbands at???!!! You know, the ones who only want to
when WE want to instead of all day everyday, and who take out the trash before we ask or before it overflows, and washes the car, and changes the oil? And can I get that with free shipping

Who said girls were demanding?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in