Post a Joke - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:27 AM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to cdemon Send a message via MSN to cdemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6grl
Who said girls were demanding?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rolflmao hahahahahahahaha.... that's a joke right?

wash a car? what is car? is that what you call a motorcycle?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sorry i don't have the guts to search google images for a male sex doll box... sorry no.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
file uploader and stuff for all your file sharing needs.

i no longer exist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 11:33 AM
My R6 eats me.

The car is what I end up in after the "man of the house" jacks me for my bike cuz his is getting it's latest mod

Now where can I find that man in a box?!
post #23 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 12:29 PM
I eat my R6

just for you

i need to go heal my eyes:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i no longer exist
post #24 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 12:45 PM
My R6 eats me.

A
sweet. Hopefully the trauma won't be permanent. I know that had to hurt
post #25 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-05-2004, 10:32 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to loki1313 Send a message via Yahoo to loki1313
ahhhhhhhhh im blind. dam u for deflowering me. hope it was worth it grau.

post #26 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:44 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to RedlineR6
Where's the part time husbands??? That's simple r6grl!!!

You can just pass your # around and we'll answer only when you call.

That'd be just like a part-time husband, except no rings involved. Now that would change the females problem of complaing of the men always wanting sex......we like the sex either way, if it's with 1 part-time wife, or 20 part-time wifes.

Now if guys had 31 girls like that......that would solve all female problems, cause they then wouldn't have to complain about only getting it once a month

I KILL GROUNDHOGS! Remember that today furry friend!
post #27 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 10:31 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineR6
Where's the part time husbands??? That's simple r6grl!!!

You can just pass your # around and we'll answer only when you call.

That'd be just like a part-time husband, except no rings involved. Now that would change the females problem of complaing of the men always wanting sex......we like the sex either way, if it's with 1 part-time wife, or 20 part-time wifes.

Now if guys had 31 girls like that......that would solve all female problems, cause they then wouldn't have to complain about only getting it once a month
mmmm... 31 girls goodness.... that would never get old and keep everything all nice and fresh, nothing over used.

i no longer exist
post #28 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 01:25 PM
flyin' hawaiian

A distraught young woman decides to throw herself into the ocean. Down at the docks, a handsome young sailor notices her tears, takes pity on her, and says, "Hey, youíve got a lot to live for. All you need is a new start. Iím off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. Iíll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slips his arm around her shoulders and adds, "Iíll keep you happy, and youíll keep me happy." She agrees, and the sailor brings her aboard that night and hides her in a lifeboat. Every night he brings her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit and they make passionate love until dawn. Three weeks later, during a routine search, she is discovered by the shipís captain. "What are you doing here?" the captain asks. "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explains. "Heís taking me to Europe, and heís screwing me." "He sure is, lady," says the captain. "This is the Staten Island ferry."

post #29 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 01:30 PM
I eat my R6

hahahaha

i no longer exist
post #30 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 02:03 PM
I eat my R6

check this one out. its actually a little video

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in