Post a Joke - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Post a Joke

As the title says, everyone post a joke.

Try not to make them too long.

Heres mine.

A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a
little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.
"Nice bike", the cop said, "Did Santa bring it to you?"
"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"
The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a
safety violation. The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a
reflector light on the back of it."
The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got
there sir, did Santa bring it to you?" "Yes, he sure did,"
chuckled the cop.
The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell
Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 03:16 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to cdemon Send a message via MSN to cdemon
lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
file uploader and stuff for all your file sharing needs.

i no longer exist
post #3 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 04:00 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to YaYoGakk Send a message via MSN to YaYoGakk
LMAO!!! That's awesome!!

post #4 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Another

A man who had been at sea for 3 months on a fishing trawler on arriving back home raced to his local whore house. he was greated by the lady at the front desk with a warm smile and asked "how may i help you today sir"

"i have been at sea for 3 months and fell REALLY horny but i feel a little strange about asking for this particular request" he replied.

"go ahead sir we cater for all sorts of requests here" the madam said.

so he said "ok, well, i really want to **** a chook."

"a chook. no problem" replied the madam without battering an eye "3rd door on the left. that'll be $20"

so the man payed his money and went down to the 3rd door on the left and sure enough there was a chook on a bed. so he had his way with it and left a happy man.

a week later he returned to the whore house and was greated by the same madam. upon seeing the man she asked if he would like the same again?

"No thanx, i am over that and feel quite normal again." he said "i was woundering if i might be able to watch a peep show?" he asked

"peep show? not a problem that'll be $10 and it's the 2nd door on the left."

the man payed his money and went down to the second door on the left. when he entered the dark room he saw a few chairs in a tiny room and through a 2 way mirror could see a couple going hammer and tong on a bed in the next room! there was only one other man in the room. so the man took a seat and started watching. after a few minutes the sailor turned to the other man and said "gee this is alright isn't it?!?!"

the other man just tillted his head and said "yeah you should have been here last week there was a bloke ****ing a chook"

post #5 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 10:20 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to loki1313 Send a message via Yahoo to loki1313
great jokes guys.

hope u havent heard this one.

Why dont you give a women oral sex in the morning?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

have u ever tried opening a grilled cheese sandwich!!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hope u like it.

post #6 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish. They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St. Peter. St. Peter asks the first girl, "Tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a penis?"
She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger.

"St. Peter says, "Ok, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?"
The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one."

St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."

post #7 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

And a couple of nun joke. Oldies but goodies.

two nuns were walking down a dark alley minding their own business, when two blokes jumped out and proceeded to rape them.
the first nun, tears running down her cheeks, looked up to heaven and said "forgive them father, for they know not what they are doing"
the second nun, with a huge grin on her face, looked up and said "this one does!!"

three nuns were walking through a park when a bloke jumped out and flashed them.
the first nun had a stroke
the second nun had a stroke
the third nun didn't touch him

post #8 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 05:13 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to cdemon Send a message via MSN to cdemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1313
great jokes guys.

hope u havent heard this one.

Why dont you give a women oral sex in the morning?

have u ever tried opening a grilled cheese sandwich!!!

hope u like it.
OMFG

file uploader and stuff for all your file sharing needs.

i no longer exist
post #9 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 08:18 PM
flyin' hawaiian

jeffsy - LOL!!!!.... good ones...............

post #10 of 119 (permalink) Old 02-03-2004, 09:13 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to penfold
to continue with Jeffsy's line of catholic jokes........

Whats a priests favorite meal?

Nun........

badump bish!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in