PUT ME ON THE LIST OF MEN THAT........ - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to loki1313 Send a message via Yahoo to loki1313
PUT ME ON THE LIST OF MEN THAT........

no not the list of ones that have lost their virginity. im already on that list dammit. but the list of people that have went down while riding.

well, this is the story, i was riding to work like ive done many times before. i come up to my second to last turn before pulling in to the parking lot. i see what i beleive to be a small pile of dirt, so i think ill just go a little further past the usual turnin spot and miss the dirt. well hit the brakes a little harder to compensate for the sharper turn soon to be made. then i bob your uncle and bam, i hit the ground. ****ING GRAVEL !!!!!!!!!!! so the bike hits the ground and i do one of my infamous (to my friends and me) slick willy rolls and endup on my feet. so there i am standing next to my bike extremely pissed and lucky that i wasnt hurt, and my helmets visor is hangin on by one side. so i pick up the bike and hop on and try to start it. **** ME IT WONT START. **** ****ITY **** **** ****. so i turn the key off and back on and vroom it fires right up,, THANK GOD IT RUNS. so i ride the 200 yards to work and get off to find out what is messed up. so the folowing picks are of the damage. BUT I WILL SAY THIS, MY NO CUT SLIDERS DID THEIR ****ING JOB AND DID NO DAMAGE TO THE FRAME. but the damage to me was few small scrapes on the right side of my right knee, a nice 1 inch round slice of skin outta my right palm, and a strawberry on my right shoulder. so there you have it. my story and hopefully my last. oh ya i was wearing the helmet but not my jacket, yes i know dumass you should always wear you jacket, so beleive me i will always wear that and some gloves to go with my helmet.

so know on to the pics:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

oh ya i almost forgot
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that feels so much better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 04:15 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to 03r6sbk
damn dude that SUCKS hope everything works out to the best bro sorry dude atleast you okay for the most part

When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
Mark Twain
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 05:00 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to penfold
glad to hear you're alright man. gravel's a bitch like that. bike can be fixed alot easier than you can. atleast it gives you an excuse to get your bike repainted!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 05:12 PM
sierrafox.us

Bike: '04 Red R6
Been there, done that loki. Welcome to the club. Gravel sux.

Hope you get your bike fixed soon.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 06:06 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via MSN to Drooder
Yeah man... that shit sucks.... the rashed fairings..... grinding sound you dread.... I get these little dreams at night now... You know the ones you get right before you fall asleep, and then you jump awake and are like "oh shit, I'm falling!" .... yea, I get that, but on the BIKE now... ****ed up... I know

So are you claiming it on insurance or not?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

no insurance claim cause i dont have full coverage. wish i did but oh well , nothing i can do about it now. but i forgot the one other thing that kinda pissed me off the most was that no one even stopped and asked if i was OK. and i know atleast 4 people saw me down. dam cagers

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 08:00 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 09 R6
Send a message via AIM to OCboy03R6
damn you got the phat red 04 r6 too , that really sucks

your bike is staring to look like mine with the scratches

i think i got more

this might help you cope with the injury of a loved one, a fellow R6er who has experenced the pain and agony, heres just some

cheer up
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

thanks man that does make feel a little better

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 08:12 PM
I eat my R6

Send a message via AIM to RSixxr

sorry loki

whats really good?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in