Other toys - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-18-2014, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Bike: 2007 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBill420 View Post
those sleds look like a helluva good time, especially with nothing to do with all this snow lately, but so far i think Agg2001 gets the vote for best toy(s)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hahaaaa, yup AGG2001's toy is better than ming.
Billy they are a blast, the snow is sooo deep you haft to be on your best A game to survive the deep unbroken trails ..

"It just dosent matter"

07 R6,
Mods/ Bauce Racing ECM flash, Bauce Racing suspension tune, Leo Vince Italia can W/ Y-Pipe , BMC race filter, AGG Block off plates, Woodcraft spools, Woodcraft frame sliders, Woodcraft axle sliders, 3 piece Leo Vince carbon fiber engine covers, C3 tank grip, Carbon fiber tank pad, GPR-V4 stabilizer, SlowBoyRacing reservoir cover's, Puig Racing screen, Graves fender eliminator, MotoDynamic flush mount signals W/ running lights, MotoDynamic integrated programmable tail light.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Re: Other toys

Got another bike
Hear we go again, I hope I remember how to ride this........hahaaa.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1420849989110.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	242970   Click image for larger version

Name:	1420850000043.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	242978  

07 R6,
Mods/ Bauce Racing ECM flash, Bauce Racing suspension tune, Leo Vince Italia can W/ Y-Pipe , BMC race filter, AGG Block off plates, Woodcraft spools, Woodcraft frame sliders, Woodcraft axle sliders, 3 piece Leo Vince carbon fiber engine covers, C3 tank grip, Carbon fiber tank pad, GPR-V4 stabilizer, SlowBoyRacing reservoir cover's, Puig Racing screen, Graves fender eliminator, MotoDynamic flush mount signals W/ running lights, MotoDynamic integrated programmable tail light.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugesR6 View Post
Got another bike
Hear we go again, I hope I remember how to ride this........hahaaa.

Omg you're gonna get HURT on that toy!! There's trails right by my shop. You should bring this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-

post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Omg you're gonna get HURT on that toy!! There's trails right by my shop. You should bring this
I will bro , It will be a blast
. I put a Athena cylinder kit ( factory bore), V force 3 reed cage W/ carbo fiber reeds, pro circut pipe and silencer, and a good tune on her
I'll see you in the early spring with it.
Give me a txt bro, well get together for a sled ride if we get snow...lol

07 R6,
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Other than my 00 R6 my toys are a 07 1500 Vulcan,a71 ss454 Chevelle,a 46 dodge pickup truck that Ive been putting together,a john deere gator and a 71 ski doo Elan that i just finished up
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-10-2015, 06:47 AM Thread Starter
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4b316 View Post
Other than my 00 R6 my toys are a 07 1500 Vulcan,a71 ss454 Chevelle,a 46 dodge pickup truck that Ive been putting together,a john deere gator and a 71 ski doo Elan that i just finished up
Sounds like a nice garage..

How does the ski doo run ? I have a 96 Cat ZRT 600 triple...

07 R6,
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Runs nice,335 rotax on it.Put ice skags on it from a old ice racer and it turns on a dime.got it for my grandson to ride when he comes over.
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-11-2015, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Ow ,NuckenFuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4b316 View Post
Runs nice,335 rotax on it.Put ice skags on it from a old ice racer and it turns on a dime.got it for my grandson to ride when he comes over.
Outstanding, I love the older sleds. I had a 79 Polaris TX 440 free air that I redid and sold a few years back. Now I just rock the ZRT for my winter fun.....if it snows here in NEPA...hahaaaa. So far its mostly sleet and freezing rain.

07 R6,
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-18-2015, 06:25 AM
I eat my R6

ive got an 05 honda crf50, i picked up a 105 stroker for it at the end of the season, just looking for a cheap carb and exhaust and then itll go in this year and be a little demon, itll be nice to finally be able to beat my buddies on their 50's with 88 kits.

the wife and i picked up a 2015 hyperlite xlr toy hauler. 27 feet long, 9 foot garage, led lights inside and out, its got all the amenities of a house including a tv and stereo, bought it since we camp a lot and had a pop up and this makes more sense for track.

and then the last one is 01 gsxr 1000, built top end, ohlins front and rear, attack triples, rear sets and air box, yosh velocity stack, yosh kit ecu, arrow ti race exhaust, 06 swing arm, brembo and ap racing rotors, ap racing calipers, accossato master new this year from the brembo last year, the list is longer than my arm of goodies on it, when in street form shes got a qb carbon body including 24 liter carbon fiber tank that honestly see's no use anymore.

pic of the gixxer is from deals gap after owning it for 2 months, i hadnt done any serious riding on it at that time and she hadnt been on track with me yet. thats changed since then.

also thought id throw a picture in there of my old cavalier, yes i know, cavalier, weird right. she had a built motor and was turbocharged, short geared trans, meth kit, msd, spec stage 4 clutch, lots of suspension goodies, and made just under 400whp, the guy who built the motor assembled the oil pump wrong and it ate the bottom end while out one night. that car was hard to get rid of, it was the first fun car i had when i was in my teens and i had it for a while.

also had an 03 honda 400ex and 05 polaris predator 500 that was a 530 stroker, and several other bikes as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camper.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	243938   Click image for larger version

Name:	camper2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	243946   Click image for larger version

Name:	cav.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	243954   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8500.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	523.7 KB
ID:	243962  
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-18-2015, 06:26 AM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
MY toys.
but

well you win, but we'll need more pictures of them lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in