Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Re: Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
OK, I have an R1 so I'll substitute the "R6" part for the "R1" that I have, but could I also substitute the "THEN" for "THAN" so it's grammatically correct? Or would that disqualify me?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you can change it... you have that power
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaking20 View Post
I've got money on these guys

..I wonder if I can lure the wife in though

just tell her the jacket is for her just dont tell her what kind it is haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06r6'n View Post
you'd be disqualified
Quote:

Don't be aksin shit like that, Joe!

iono...I might give this a shot, or I might just sit back and oogle at y'all's wifes...

That jacket's WAY too big for me anyway!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm a generalist

Bike: Black Bitch

Quote:
I've got money on these guys

..I wonder if I can lure the wife in though

Don't be aksin shit like that, Joe!

Quote:

iono...I might give this a shot, or I might just sit back and oogle at y'all's wifes...

Go for it, if you win the jacket, I'll buy it from you.

^^^^Signature courtesy of the great one Twizzy.....featuring my beautiful wife
"Beautiful Wife, Great kids, beautiful home, fast bike, fast car........... now that I think about it....."I'm rich Bi%@#"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Calling me a woman after complaining that the r6 seat is too hard for your swollen pussy lips? You are using female logic.... This leads me to believe that you are, in fact, female. The next logical progression from this is tits or GTFO. If, in fact, you are genetically male, proceed to GTFO. Thanks.

post #14 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Quote:

nice Its for a good cause

but just an FYI for everyone on the fitment of the jacket i am 5'10" and 175 lbs and this jacket was just a smidgen to big but it is very expandable tho there are expanding zippers and straps i had to move into a euro 54

post #15 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:49 PM
One Cheek On The Seat!

Bike: 2006 R6

so you're rewarding the person with the best looking girl with a jacket?

can't us single ugly guys ever get a break??
post #16 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm a generalist

Bike: Black Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCheekRider View Post

No, now shut up, sit back and enjoy the show.
j/k............ kind of

^^^^Signature courtesy of the great one Twizzy.....featuring my beautiful wife
"Beautiful Wife, Great kids, beautiful home, fast bike, fast car........... now that I think about it....."I'm rich Bi%@#"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Calling me a woman after complaining that the r6 seat is too hard for your swollen pussy lips? You are using female logic.... This leads me to believe that you are, in fact, female. The next logical progression from this is tits or GTFO. If, in fact, you are genetically male, proceed to GTFO. Thanks.
post #17 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesds62 View Post
you can change it... you have that power
LOL Good...I'll fix it...cuz it's buggin' me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06r6'n View Post
Go for it, if you win the jacket, I'll buy it from you.
I like the way you're thinkin', J...

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesds62 View Post
nice Its for a good cause

but just an FYI for everyone on the fitment of the jacket i am 5'10" and 175 lbs and this jacket was just a smidgen to big but it is very expandable tho there are expanding zippers and straps i had to move into a euro 54
Meh...I'd say a XL size Joe Rocket is really for someone who's 6' minimum and 180lbs. I know I always bitch about it, but IMO, people tend to buy their gear too big. I'm 5'9" and 160 and I wear a JR Medium, and I could probably sport a Small no problem. I currently own a size 42 (see sig) that I think is too big for me...I'd rather have a 40.

post #18 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Quote:

Quit your bitchin'! You get to pork any chick you want right now!

post #19 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:

Bro, get your side-piece to come over and pose with you. It's that easy. I'm sure you know a couple broads willing to do you a favor

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #20 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Quote:
LOL Good...I'll fix it...cuz it's buggin' me!

I like the way you're thinkin', J...

Meh...I'd say a XL size Joe Rocket is really for someone who's 6' minimum and 180lbs. I know I always bitch about it, but IMO, people tend to buy their gear too big. I'm 5'9" and 160 and I wear a JR Medium, and I could probably sport a Small no problem. I currently own a size 42 (see sig) that I think is too big for me...I'd rather have a 40.

gotcha makes sense then... my a* euro54 is american 44 and it fits fantastically snug.. i love it so

thanks for the input may help people

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in