Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET - Page 20 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Star gazing w/ headlights

Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6
Re: Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesds62 View Post
yea sorry guys i shipped the jacket yesterday jamaal you should have it tomorrow or friday and ben should have gotten his oil change today or tomorrow

Jamaal let me know when you get it post some pics of you (or maybe your wife for this forums sake) modeling it.. just remember when you get it it is a slightly used jacket so it might take some spit shine to get to however you like it but it is in outstanding shape

next challenge will be posted up tonight so keep your eyes open and this one will be a little harder and i will give more time ( just to include you AK (only because your gf is smoking hot
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) haha
Got my oil change today! Thanks again man, and congrats Jamal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2006 Yamaha R6

Yamaha R-6 Puig windscreen, Moto Dynamic Integrated smoked taillight, Blue reflective rim tape, Hot Bodies blue flushmount turn signals, Blue Driven D3 grips, Vortex aluminum black rear sprocket 47 tooth, Vortex steel front sprocket 15 tooth, Regina gold GB520GXW X-ring chain, Blue Spiegler SS lines, Blue Pazzo shorty levers, Graves Exup Eliminator, Custom LED flasher relay, Scorpio i-900 alarm system, Graves Smog block offs, BMC street air filter, GPR blue steering damper (V4), Dnyojet Powercommander, Speedohealer, Leo Vince SBKII full system with carbon can, All Balls Racing Bearings, Powdercoated Passenger pegs, rearsets, and kickstand, Brembo HP front rotors, EBC HH front brake pads, 6000 HID conversion with blue angel eyes, Pirelli Angel Tires, Woodcraft frame sliders, Pro Grip Carbon fiber tank pad, Blue 3rd light mod, Custom Fender Eliminator, Amsoil full synthetic oil, K&N Free flowing oil filter, Custom LED flasher relay, Blue Driven alxe block sliders, Blue LED gauge cluster lights, Dynotune nitrous oxide with 2 12oz bottles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-23-2010, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Quote:
Originally Posted by metz0003 View Post
Got my oil change today! Thanks again man, and congrats Jamal
thanks for your submissions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #193 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

All right guys i am going to post pone the start of my new contest out of respect to cj360v8 he has a contest going right now so i will post a new one when his is finished up so keep an eye out for the new challenge this friday

in the mean time go here and win his posters GOODLUCK

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Again thank you every one and like i said on friday i will post a new contest and a link in this thread to the new contest

post #194 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail

Quote:
All right guys i am going to post pone the start of my new contest out of respect to cj360v8 he has a contest going right now so i will post a new one when his is finished up so keep an eye out for the new challenge this friday

in the mean time go here and win his posters GOODLUCK

Again thank you every one and like i said on friday i will post a new contest and a link in this thread to the new contest
Any idea how long your next challenge will last? I get home from work on Tuesday..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed

post #195 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
Any idea how long your next challenge will last? I get home from work on Tuesday..

check post #183 in this thread.... something tells me it will be ample time for ya

post #196 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 08:19 AM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail

Quote:
check post #183 in this thread.... something tells me it will be ample time for ya

Ahh it appears I am blind.

looking forward to the next one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in