Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
An R6 is a legal drug

Talking Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET

Alright guys so here is the deal i have this Factory Yamaha Jacket that i would be honored to have go to a good home because i never wear it.... now it is slightly used but it is in GREAT shape no rips or tears no broken threads or anything to that matter it is size XL (comparable to a EURO 56) winner will receive it free and clear no strings attached retail is $325.00

Heres the Rules and Requirements for the contest

You must take a picture of you and your wife or girlfriend next to your r6 holding a sign that says verbatim

"I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S R6 MORE THAN I LOVE HIM"

if it is not your wife but rather your girlfriend it should say this

"I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND'S R6 MORE THAN I LOVE HIM"

the post must include your name and her name and how long the 2 of you have been together

if you are one of the members here that do not have an r6 but have another bike you may substitute your brand and model of bike for the "r6" part.

Sorry to the few women that are on the forum but i figured if it is a mens jacket then we will keep the contest to a mens status

Pickpocket293 and i will be the judge of this and we have come to the conclusion that the member with the SEXIEST wife or girlfriend that has met the contest requirements will win.

Please use your imagination but keep it close to being SFW so that the thread doesn't get shut down.

on Sunday November 21 at 6PM we will stop the entry process and start judging. We will pick a winner by 9PM.

and please keep in mind that i am giving away a $325 jacket so this challenge is not ment to be a walk in the park.

Thanks to everyone and let me know if you have any questions

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0182.jpg
Views:	962
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	53507  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GIJoe007; 11-16-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling err'rs...they are teh bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: Picture contest...WINNER=FREE JACKET

Very cool idea. Too bad my girl is camera shy
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Subscribed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #3 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 10:19 AM
190rwhp......:eek5

Bike: 2011 S1000RR, 97 CR500
Send a message via Yahoo to jwxfd

Ill see my girl will be down...

Sig courtesy of the man himself: GIjoe007

post #4 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Gotta get up to get down.

Bike: 2006 R6 Raven

in it to win it

^^Sig thanks to Twizzy^^

RIP Ballistik

Performance
leo vince sbk factory evoII carbon full system, pc3 usb, graves block-offs, graves cam sprockets, K&N filter, 15/48 vortex 520 sprockets, red EK 520 chain, galfer SS brake lines,

Appearance
06r6'n powder coats, fender elim, exup elim, puig smoked screen, yoshimura bar ends, yoshimura oil plug, pazzo shorties, 8k HID headlights, red led gauges, smoked integrated tail light, smoked flush mounts, red aux light, vortex frame sliders, custom decals, Carbon front fender, mirrors, tank cover, tank panels, air ram covers, mid-fairings, engine covers, rear fender
post #5 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm a generalist

Bike: Black Bitch

I got this

^^^^Signature courtesy of the great one Twizzy.....featuring my beautiful wife
"Beautiful Wife, Great kids, beautiful home, fast bike, fast car........... now that I think about it....."I'm rich Bi%@#"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Calling me a woman after complaining that the r6 seat is too hard for your swollen pussy lips? You are using female logic.... This leads me to believe that you are, in fact, female. The next logical progression from this is tits or GTFO. If, in fact, you are genetically male, proceed to GTFO. Thanks.
post #6 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Crew for Life

Bike: 2007 HighSided R6

hmmm.....
post #7 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 PM

Bike: Harley

interesting
post #8 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesds62 View Post
Heres the Rules and Requirements for the contest

You must take a picture of you and your wife or girlfriend next to your r6 holding a sign that says verbatim

"I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S R6 MORE THEN I LOVE HIM"

if it is not your wife but rather your girlfriend it should say this

"I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND'S R6 MORE THEN I LOVE HIM"

the post must include your name and her name and how long the 2 of you have been together

if you are one of the members here that do not have an r6 but have another bike you may substitute your brand and model of bike for the "r6" part.
OK, I have an R1 so I'll substitute the "R6" part for the "R1" that I have, but could I also substitute the "THEN" for "THAN" so it's grammatically correct? Or would that disqualify me?

post #9 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm a generalist

Bike: Black Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
OK, I have an R1 so I'll substitute the "R6" part for the "R1" that I have, but could I also substitute the "THEN" for "THAN" so it's grammatically correct? Or would that disqualify me?
you'd be disqualified

^^^^Signature courtesy of the great one Twizzy.....featuring my beautiful wife
"Beautiful Wife, Great kids, beautiful home, fast bike, fast car........... now that I think about it....."I'm rich Bi%@#"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
Calling me a woman after complaining that the r6 seat is too hard for your swollen pussy lips? You are using female logic.... This leads me to believe that you are, in fact, female. The next logical progression from this is tits or GTFO. If, in fact, you are genetically male, proceed to GTFO. Thanks.
post #10 of 196 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Is this a segment?

Bike: Vengesicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06r6'n View Post
I got this
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTcrew4 View Post
hmmm.....
I've got money on these guys

..I wonder if I can lure the wife in though

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post

Don't be aksin shit like that, Joe!

Rest in Peace - Jason "Snocompton" Jones 2/23/87 - 11/4/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in