Who wants a free red Euro Key? - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
You wanna touch my what?

Who wants a free red Euro Key?

Well--pretty much free. I'd be willing to throw a brand new, uncut key down for a picture. All I want is a pic of you---and some busted up bitch with an "R-6 Forum" sign. When I say a busted up bitch I mean it--hey, if it happens to be your lady so be it. Make it a cracked out hooker missing teeth for all I care, but you have to be in the picture also.

To be fair I'd be happy to let Steph and PickPocket pick the winner. Deadline would be this Friday at 5PM Pacific time. Enter as often as you'd like. Some assembly required, batteries not included.

Rules.
You and the busted up lady must be in the pic together with an "R6 Forum" sign of some type.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330
Re: Who wants a free red Euro Key?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Does my mom count?

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail

Ha.. just got back to work today so a picture of me and the girl on the bike wont happen. A pic of just her on it she could get though.

But if you are into the busted up drugged out look not going to be able to help you with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed

post #4 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Impossible is Nothing.

Bike: New one in the future!

this will be good
post #5 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
You wanna touch my what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post

Does my mom count?
She didn't the first few time I ran through her...wait, what!??!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2007r6 View Post
Ha.. just got back to work today so a picture of me and the girl on the bike wont happen. A pic of just her on it should could get though.

But if you are into the busted up drugged out look not going to be able to help you with that one.
Everyone can find some cute chick to pose with...I'm looking for the dude that can pull some broke ass, busted ass tramp to pose for the pic..

post #6 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Make noise.

Bike: The kind with pedals...

Hmmm, let me see what I can pull out of the dumpster behind the methodone clinic.

On a completely unrelated note, have we said for sure if Tommy's mom is out of the question?

RESPECT Jason Jones
2/23/87 - 11/4/11

Drawing by me, sig by GIJoe007.
post #7 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:10 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 R6, 11 S1000RR

Let the hunt begin

2007 R6
2011 S1000rr
post #8 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: A snail

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLeonR6 View Post
She didn't the first few time I ran through her...wait, what!??!?!

Everyone can find some cute chick to pose with...I'm looking for the dude that can pull some broke ass, busted ass tramp to pose for the pic..
Ahh well with snow on the ground I couldn't even go riding to see what I could find. In to see where this goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherHalf View Post
Got permission from the hubby to get out of the kitchen and post on a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
"Never try and teach a pig how to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses off the pig."

RIP Jason (snocompton) you were an amazing guy and will be missed

post #9 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:14 PM
candy red

Bike: 07 r6s
Send a message via MSN to lopez95632

ill keep my eyes open!

must read for new members

post #10 of 207 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
You wanna touch my what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockBiker View Post
Hmmm, let me see what I can pull out of the dumpster behind the methodone clinic.

On a completely unrelated note, have we said for sure if Tommy's mom is out of the question?

See---this is the motivation I'm looking for---and yes..Tommy's mom is out..I want pics of something I haven't seen..and I said busted..not flat out, sloppy 5ths, stuck to the bed, bukkake poster child..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in