Heroic Gloves Contest - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Mario J's Apple Juice

Bike: White Raven R6
Re: Heroic Gloves Contest

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope I win! Need another set of gloves that are actually full length.

Special Thanks to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for this sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
It's not if, but When...

Bike: 2009 R6

Liked and posted.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLowLife View Post
I was thumb downing the fact Facebook was blocked at work
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The
was my way of subbing so I can participate when I get home

lol

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 09:51 AM
She wants me to twist it!

Bike: ^ That one!

Posted:

Because when I pull the key from my pocket its not just a key to a bike, Its a key to absolute freedom. When I start the bike and rev it up I hear the roar of the beast that I must keep tamed and the consequences of not doing so will tear that feeling of absolute freedom from you in a mental and physical ripping that may or may not heal. Because the faster and harder I ride the more I enter another world that is so great and so peaceful anyone who doesn't ride could never have imagined a place like this even existed. In this world the only thing that matters is you, the bike and the road in front of you, nothing else. This world has a very strict guest list where the only way in is on two wheels. To be part of that special world, that's why I ride.

2002 R6, Candy Red, Tinted Double Bubble, Euro Headlights, Krypton 5K HID's, Tinted Integrated Tail, Level One Racing Exhaust, -1/+2, SpeedoDRD FDB Shorty levers. Frame Sliders, Ect. Ect.

post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm Gonna Victory!

Bike: Imaginary

I dont know how to enter....

do you just like it then post?

damn my reading comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
I miss your mom, and our talks of masterbation
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocompton View Post
I would punch a hospital wing full of newborn babies
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocompton View Post
"Keep calm and carry on"

RIP Jason. We will miss you.
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 11:04 AM
190rwhp......:eek5

Bike: 2011 S1000RR, 97 CR500
Send a message via Yahoo to jwxfd

Posted:
I ride because of the feeling when I crack that throttle open and the tach needle sweeps across the gauge accompanied with the mechanical music coming from the heart of the machine gives me no greater sense of living. I ride because when Im at full lean angle and that moment my knee touches the ground is when I know the trinity of man, machine, road has united. Theres no better feeling than carving a hard left hander - then throwing myself over to the other side while bringing my bike with me to hit the right hander just as hard...get my heart pumping

Sig courtesy of the man himself: GIjoe007

post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 04:26 PM
She wants me to twist it!

Bike: ^ That one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwxfd View Post
Posted:
I ride because of the feeling when I crack that throttle open and the tach needle sweeps across the gauge accompanied with the mechanical music coming from the heart of the machine gives me no greater sense of living. I ride because when Im at full lean angle and that moment my knee touches the ground is when I know the trinity of man, machine, road has united. Theres no better feeling than carving a hard left hander - then throwing myself over to the other side while bringing my bike with me to hit the right hander just as hard...get my heart pumping

ooohh. yours is good!

2002 R6, Candy Red, Tinted Double Bubble, Euro Headlights, Krypton 5K HID's, Tinted Integrated Tail, Level One Racing Exhaust, -1/+2, SpeedoDRD FDB Shorty levers. Frame Sliders, Ect. Ect.

post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 AM
I ate my R6

Posted
Quote:
Why I ride? Because as a kid I've never done anything right in my life and I've never had the luxury to know what speed is. When I reach over, turn the ignition on, and hear my engine scream across as far as I can see... it's feeding the inner R6 that yearns to be unleashed. Everything that is caught up in my daily life seems to simply vanish along with the cars I leave in my dust, and for that reason,
Ima ride till I ****ing die
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 AM
190rwhp......:eek5

Bike: 2011 S1000RR, 97 CR500
Send a message via Yahoo to jwxfd

^^^ I like that one...

Sig courtesy of the man himself: GIjoe007

post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Everyone that has ever ridden a motorcycle rides for his or her own specific reasons. Some ride to clear their minds, others to get to work, some ride for a living and many ride for the passion. Why do you ride? - YWeRide.com

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in