Heroic Gloves Contest - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's
Talking Heroic Gloves Contest

I've been working on a project called YWeRide for a while with some partners and a good friend of mine Todd @ Heroic who also sponsors the site here but we put together a contest based on posting on the YWeRide facebook page here:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The key is to like the facebook page then post stories and pictures about Why YOU Ride! There is going to tons a great entries and a group of will select the winner of a custom YWeRide livery Herioc pro gloves! So get to it.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We will select the winner April 15th then have the gloves custom made. "a group of us" = myself, owner of Heroic, Chuck Graves and Bryan Andrews will collectively pick our favorite entries then vote which of those 4 entries receives the free gloves.

-Shane McCoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Hola Amigos!

Bike: None ATM
Re: Heroic Gloves Contest

facebook is blocked at work

They call me, Chalupa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
Been exchanging emails at work with a Kelly recently and for some reason I thought she would be cute..

Called today and got voicemail, Kelly is a man. FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YXF-R6 View Post
That's only about as racist as saying black people have bigger dicks than white people. Which isn't true, just ask Jamaal.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
iRun

Bike: Wal-mart 12-speed

Entered.

"I don't care where we ride, as long as we ride there now" is my motto. I ride because as soon as I even look at the bike I get a huge smile on my face my stomach leaps into my throat. When I fire it up and start rolling, nothing else in the world matters. When I focus on taking a set of my favorite corners, my mind is completely clear. When I head out on a ride and don't know when I'll be back, I'm completely free.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s?
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250?
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer?
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz?
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH?
  • How does rotating mass work?

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:23 PM
AFM #327

Bike: 16 R3, 17R6

posted YWeRide

AFM #327
2019 Sponsors:
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLowLife View Post

facebook is blocked at work

Thumb downing FREE stuff is LAME

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Hola Amigos!

Bike: None ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidermanSS View Post
Thumb downing FREE stuff is LAME
I was thumb downing the fact Facebook was blocked at work
The
was my way of subbing so I can participate when I get home

They call me, Chalupa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
Been exchanging emails at work with a Kelly recently and for some reason I thought she would be cute..

Called today and got voicemail, Kelly is a man. FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YXF-R6 View Post
That's only about as racist as saying black people have bigger dicks than white people. Which isn't true, just ask Jamaal.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 02:03 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

Nice

I <3

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Make noise.

Bike: The kind with pedals...

Sub'd to enter tonight.

RESPECT Jason Jones
2/23/87 - 11/4/11

Drawing by me, sig by GIJoe007.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 03:39 AM
Hanging in there.

Bike: 2010 Yamaha YZF-R6

Posted.

2010 Yamaha YZF-R6/Pearl White:
KryptonBulbs "Angel Eyes" Projectors
ZG Dark Smoke Double Bubble
Shogun Frame Sliders
LE White Pazzo Levers
LE Driven D3 Grips White
Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail light
Fender Eliminator
Flush turn signals
K&N Air filter
(its coming along
)
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 05:52 AM
I eat my R6

i liked it and i posted

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in