GoPro Video Competition! - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J
Re: GoPro Video Competition!

I RETRACT MY PREVIOUS POST... HAHAH
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I <3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post
Here we go...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is me riding home from school... Raw clip... not edited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post
I just realized most of my vids are of me cruising... nothing too crazy...

^^ Highway 9... that was fun... my boy went down that day... but he rode away... so it was all good
I think the idea is to make a new video and do some editing and make ONE stellar video. Maybe get a couple different videos and different shots and edit them together....

Ooops, I think I'm giving away ideas now

post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:12 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

HAHAH I'm WAY to lazy to edit these things... And with the way my work is going now I prob won't be getting much riding time till May... Also i just wanted to see what people thought of my vids..

I <3

post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Sponsor

Bike: 06 R6

A hot chick with nice bewbs might be a nice feature in a video...looking more for onboard bike footage though. Yeah we are gonna pick the 5 best videos from here and then narrow it down to one to go to the finals. Some of the other forums Im on are pretty hyped up over this, there's definitely gonna be some tough competition.

post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 09:02 AM

Bike: Pasta & Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
A hot chick with nice bewbs might be a nice feature in a video...looking more for onboard bike footage though. Yeah we are gonna pick the 5 best videos from here and then narrow it down to one to go to the finals. Some of the other forums Im on are pretty hyped up over this, there's definitely gonna be some tough competition.
Who said there wouldn't be onboard bike footage???

"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

sig courtesy of the mega-talented dboyslade

post #16 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Jonesing for track

Bike: 06 Track, 03 R6, 14' FZ09

I'll be entering this contest for sure here in about a week or two. My GoPro Wide arrives this Friday, along with my new A* suit and fresh B'stone rubber. Next week is Spring Break so I'll be doing lots of riding and recording to get used to the camera and break in my suit.
post #17 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:10 AM
I speed in 1st gear

Bike: 2008 R6 (Black)
Send a message via AIM to Telemarshallman

Sweet, I'm getting one of those ... too bad I won't have my bike up and going by the end of the contest. Editing vids is part of my day job.

2008 Black R6
stickers removed by a professional anti-adhesive engineer, FX-45 projector mod by Dunc, Black rearsets, Black passenger pegs, LED passenger peg turn signals, home-made FE.

1994 Chevy S-10 Blazer
572 BBC, Home-made supercharger with 1000hp shot of NOZ, 32" platinum rims, 7" exhaust, 365 LCD tvs (one for each day of the year) 4wd, body dropped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-1 View Post
Even texas--where you can pretty much kill someone for anything (and can still legally go down on your sister) has begun to charge (and convict) people for things like shooting the man stealing your lawnmower...
post #18 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 03:55 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: '09 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
4. Entries need to be posted on youtube and the links pasted in this thread.
5. All entries need to be submitted by April 15th.

I encourage you guys to be as creative as a possible with your videos; cool editing and cool music will definitely earn you points
There's a problem with this plan...YouTube will not allow you to upload vids anymore if it has copyrighted music in the background...The last 2 vids I uploaded had the audio disabled due to copyright infringment.

Mods:

Full Leo Vince SBK Exhaust
DynoJet Power Commander V + Autotune
"Agg Racing" smog block-offs
BMC filter
Vortex 520 front sprocket (-1)
Vortex 520 rear sprocket
EK MVXZ 520 chain
SpeedoDRD
Custom LED Integrated tail
Proton flushmounts
Custom passenger peg LED blinkers
Custom 3rd eye mod
FP Racing levers
Driven D-3 grips
Auctmarts fairings
Puig Z-Racing screen
R&R Cycles plate bracket
Powdercoated parts by longbrake_00
Progrip tank protector

To Do List:

That's all for now...maybe later
post #19 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Will work for track time

Bike: An orange one

I should have a vid made after the 26th.

post #20 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 04:42 PM

Bike: Pasta & Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood650 View Post
I should have a vid made after the 26th.
There's still time... and don't you have a trackday or two coming up?

"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

sig courtesy of the mega-talented dboyslade

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in